• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotty's Raceway and Hobby

Scotty's Raceway and Hobby
    912 Parkway Drive, S.W.
    Leeds, AL 35094 U.S.A.

Are ya'll racing Ho Cars and When..You can E-Mail at [email protected] from Woodstock,Al Thanks Paul

Comment

This is a listing section.

I would suggest you call the number to find out more.

The listing was posted by someone trying to help the hobby by listing Race Tracks, not by the Owner of the track.
      Find out what they do and post it here, this will help others with questions.

You can post any contact information except a Web Site as that is reserved for Advertising Dealers only.

Looking forward to what you find out.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Close to Barber Motorsports Park! Could make for a nice combo trip!

Cheers!
        Paul

Comment

Will i guess Sotty;s Not Running,Phone # Not in Service..O-well...I have a New AFx tomy ho track set up like indy 11 foot strights 4 foot turns..if anyone would like to race in McCalla on Sat Nights give me a call..(205) 475-0613...Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post
            I would suggest you call the number to find out more.

The listing was posted by someone trying to help the hobby by listing Race Tracks, not by the Owner of the track.
            Find out what they do and post it here, this will help others with questions.

You can post any contact information except a Web Site as that is reserved for Advertising Dealers only.

Looking forward to what you find out.
            The Phone# No Longer in Service...

Comment

Used to drive by this place all the time and never stopped. Its closed now and gone. I doubt if it relocated, but it might have.

I'll ask arround when I go through Leeds this weekend or next.

Skipper

Comment

Scotty's closed

I was the owner of Scotty's Raceway & Hobby. I had to close in 2001 for financial reasons. Since then I have persued other endeavors. Lately I have been wanting to build a 1/32 scale routed 3 lane in my basement. It is only in the planning stages at this time. If you remember me please feel free to contact me through this forum. Keep it in the slot.

Scotty Scott

Comment

Working...
                X