Matador international.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matador international.....

Matador International Raceway !! Located in Chelsea, Alabama. We welcome anyone who would like to race with us. We usually race on a Friday night or on Sunday afternoon. Please PM me for further details.

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Here are some pics of MIR. Scenery was not completed at the time of these pics. It is a 2 lane Scalextric Sport track with Carlson's Sensor Track timing and scoring loop used in conjunction with TrackMate Software. Lane lengths are 97' 8" outside and 97' 3" inside AND that is without any crossovers.

Come out and enjoy some racing with us !!! I can provide a complete set of rules for our 5 classes: Group C/IMSA, GT2, Sideways Daytona Prototypes, DTM (only class with mags limited to 150 grams or less downforce), and LMP. I also have rules for a GT1 class.
    Last edited by rolltidevet; 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Great looking track, Lawrence. Looks like it would be a lot of fun (except for that goofy squeeze track) and very challenging to run. I especially like the way the different technical parts of the track "interlock" with each other. Guess I'll have to get over that way sometime soon to try it out.

Jim

Comment

Thanks Jim. I was too cheap to buy 2 more sections of long straight scaley sport track. The squeeze comes into play with only certain types of cars though. You will really get on me for leaving the squeeze in when you see the finished(?) raceway. Of course, we would love for y'all to come over anytime.

Don't forget IRL/Grand Am April 9-11, 2010 at Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, AL. We would love for y'all to come over for that too!!!

KIITS,
        Lawrence

Comment

still open?

I'm just west of you guys are ya'll still racing. im new to the hobby and would like to see and learn more.

Comment

The 2-lane Matador International race track is no longer in place. It has been replaced by Chelsea Motorsports Park - a 4-lane wood track.

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...s+park&page=15

Comment

Working...
            X