MG Pro power supply run at 12 volts
    Prof. Motor controllers, alligator hook-up
    Trackmate timing

Stoney Brook Raceway Park
    2 lane painted Carrera 72.5', copper taped
    Loco DS400 power supply, run at 12 volts
    SRM timing
    Prof. Motor adjustable controllers, alligator hook up

We have more tracks available but I need to get better pics of them. We run anywhere from 50s F1 to modern LMP and everything in between. Between the 2 clubs I'm in, we race all year except Christmas time.

Castle Pines International
    2 lane painted Carrera, 85'
    MG Pro power supply, run at 12 volts
    Prof. Motor adjustable controllers
    Trackmate timing
    The track has changed slightly since this pic was taken--the far end has been raised and slightly banked. Fun track.

We have a couple of tracks under construction and then there's DWalkers 100' routed 4 lane but I can't find a good picture of it to post. It was one of the Colorado RAA and Slot.it Shootout tracks along with Stoney Brook Raceway. Eventually, my track and maybe Castle Pines will go routed. I'll keep you updated.

Tom
    Last edited by monovell; 11-11-2009, 06:51 PM.

The latest look at Castle Pines Intl.

Comment

More pictures of Castle Pines Intl.

Comment

Hello Colorado! It seems that I am going to be moving to the Brighton CO area next spring. Are they any SCX digital racers out there!

Bassman

Comment

Are there any SCX digital racers in CO? Will I be the first???

Comment

Come farther west my friend.

Comment

Hi Kid. If I do end up in CO then an occasional weekend trip to OR is not out of the question!

Bassman

Comment

I have a Carrera digital track in Longmont, ~30 min. from Brighton. I don't know of any other slot car posters on the forum from this side of Denver.

Comment

Cool I have a couple of Carrera cars. The move out there may never happen but I will probably be visiting at some point. It never hurts to find another track!

Comment

Here are some other tracks in the Denver area that other clubs race on ( see above pics). Stoney Brook will host it's last race Sat., June 8 and it will be torn down and expanded by another 8'-12' at it's new location in the near future. There is also a new 3 lane routed that mgtracer has almost finished and a 4 lane Carrera in the same house as Castle Pines raceway is now located. If you're ever in the Denver area, let us know and come race with us.

Tom

Comment

Our clubs run strictly 1/32 but we run current production cars as well as true vintage cars--slot cars made before 1970.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X