• Danbury Raceway

DANBURY RACEWAY
    60 Mill Plain Road Danbury, CT - Phone: 203- 778 - 3337
    CONTACT US: Phone: (203)-778-3337
    Danbury, CT 06811

• Thurs & Friday- 4pm to 8pm
    • Sat- Noon to 8pm
    • Sun- Noon to 7pm
    • Danbury Raceway has been a premier slot car facility since 1993 and is commited to staying on the fast track to bring you all the lastest in the industy.
    • Danbury Raceway is One of the Largest Slot Car Tracks in the Northeast! A 7500 sq ft facility that houses 5 tracks, each with its own challenging levels that cater from beginners to experts!
    • Danbury Raceway has 2000 sq ft upstairs that is home to 2 excellent tracks! Enjoy the privacy while overlooking our other 3 competition tracks downstairs!
    • Danbury Raceway has a newly renovated retail store, stocked with the LARGEST INVENTORY IN THE NORTH EAST.
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 12-22-2009, 07:50 PM.

Is this place still open?
    Do they have an email contact?

Comment

Suggest you Google them to obtain more details, or just give them a call, the number is in Dave's post. to SCI!

Comment

Sign Posted on Door and Message left on Voicemail as of 10.26.14:

Due to UN foreseen circumstances the Danbury Raceway will be closed indefinitely.
        I had gone to the Danbury Raceway September of 2013 and went about once every month with my 2 year old. We used some of my old cars from the mid / late 90's and had a blast.

Problem is.............the place was a ghost town and I always worried how long could they stay open.

Fast forward to this Sunday I arrived with my slot box in one hand and 2.5yr old in the other to see a locked door and a sign.............walking back to my car with my son in tears (literally).

He got over it pretty fast as most kids that age due but for me I still feel the loss. I am not sure the story here other then business decline. They certainly were not keeping inventory levels and track maintenance to what it used to be...........but that could have easily been a reflection of cash flow.

The place has great tracks, lots of square feet, lots of potential. Does anyone have some inside info?

Comment

They are back open Saturday and Sundays only from 12pm - 7pm.

Comment

Hello and just an update.

Danbury Raceway had re-opened in mid February on Saturday and Sundays only from 12pm - 7pm before closing for the summer as they normally do.

Usually they re-open in late September. I have contacted them via [email protected] in order to see if they plan to re-open with weekend hours this fall and I will report back.

Comment

I got a reply back and it is not good news:

"I am sorry that I didn't get back with you right away. Unfortunately the track is closed for racing for good. This email is going to Pete's family. I am his great niece. I have mentioned you to Pat and have passed along your stories and appreciation for the track. We hate that we have to close the business. Thanks and have a good day. -Sandra "

Comment

Working...
              X