X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile Creek Raceway, Old Lyme, CT

Mile Creek Video

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/.../MileCreek.mp4
    Last edited by RichD; 02-13-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Track Moved

The former Mile Creek track has been moved to Salem, CT.

Comment

Hi, I live in Old Lyme, off of rt. 156 by 'point o woods'. I raced with the shoreline gang one night down at 'Waynes World'. But because of my work schedule I never made it back. I would love to stop over some night and check out your track.

Thanks
        Joe

Comment

It is not my track, it belongs to 34ever1, who posts here from time to time. He lives on Gardiner Lake, about 30 minutes from your place. We just had a race there two weeks ago. We would certainly like to see you again, this week's race is at Ivorywood Raceway in Ledyard. Our schedule is posted on the North East Slot Cars Forums board. We always have loaner cars and controllers available.

Comment

Is this Rich?
            I've communicated with you a few times. Cool, I'll check out the schedule. Over the last couple years I've been buying up track and hope to build my own raceway soon. I also bought cars but none of them seem to match the ones you guys race. I'm also in the market for used scalextric 'sport' track if you know anyone selling?
            Thanks
            Joe

Comment

Joe, Don't worry about cars. If you want to race, we've got plenty of cars to loan.

Comment

Oh I remember, you guys were very accommodating. I wish I could have kept racing with you but work changed my nites off. Looking forward to hooking up with you again. I also bought a nice controller. Trying to stock up on everything I need for my new/old hobby!
                I bought a few Nascars but I bought the historic ones. I like the old styles better, (Richard Petty, Parsens, you know the Alabama Gang!) And I got a few Ford GT's and some Ferrari's along with a couple F1's just to round out the field. Do you run an 'open' class?

Comment

Oh, I forgot to ask......what nites do you race?

Comment

Update

Several years ago the owner of Mile Creek retired and gave his track to another SMR racer. The track configuration was altered somewhat and it is now is braided. The track is located in Salem, CT and is called Lee Marquardt Speedway.

Comment

Working...
                    X