X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAMI racing Interbush slot track

Private slot track looking for few aficionados to race on week end
    feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by sbrunosky; 05-21-2010, 05:38 PM.

Miami first racing track. Florida Miami

Looking to make a group of racer for weekly

Comment

Dear Sbrunosky,
      I have been a slot car racing "aficionado" since age 7. I used to have 1/24 and HO scale cars. I have not raced for over almost 30 years (I lived in Colombia South America and moved to the US 12 years ago) until 3 weeks ago when in Orlando I found a slot car place: Miracle Mile raceways. Nice place, decent store stock and very nice people. They have two 1/24 scale tracks and one drag 2 lane track. I bought a 1/24 c ar and controller and got hooked again into my lifetime hobbie. I recently asked a friend to bring some of my old boxes and i restored (mechanically) two of my old carrera cars. They are in bad cosmetic shape but i guess with the fixes they might be in running condition. I've been looking for a place to go race/practice but the closest are in Central Florida. I saw the pictures of your personal track and it looks great. I would like to see if possible come and meet you. I live way south and West in Kendall, but work near your house. I am the administrator for St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospitals. Our main site is in Hialeah Gardens and the other site I run is located in Villa Maria Nursing Center campus. You can contact me via email at [email protected] or on my cell 305/308-8144.
      I am very excited of having found people with whom I can share my hobbie. Anxious to here back from you.
      Gonzstef (Jaime E Gonzalez)

Comment

still have the track set up?E mail me back at [email protected]

Comment

Still around?

Hello I'm in Miami now for business until Thursday.
          Any racing to be had in the Miami area?

Comment

Miami Racing Sounds Good

I will be in Fort Myers from February 9 to March 9. I am planning to eventually retire there. I am looking for a place to race. Miami isn't really too far away. What is the latest on your race program? I would like to check it out. Bruce.

Comment

Working...
            X