Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slot Car Superspeedway comes to Orlando!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Superspeedway comes to Orlando!

Hours:
    Monday closed
    Tuesday: 4 PM to 9 PM
    Wednesday:4 PM to 9 PM
    Thursday & Friday: 4 PM to 9 PM
    Saturday:12pm to 9 pm
    Sunday: 1 PM to 5 PM

Racing Schedule:
    Tuesday: 4 PM - 9 PM (Open Track Rental)
    Wednesday: BRM & FALCON Wing Cars
    Thursday: Test 'n Tune
    Friday: Open track time
    Saturday: 6 PM - NOVICE,GTP, GT-1, NASCAR & Modifieds (email raceway for rules)

Owner:
    Kenny Holton
    Marie Causey
    Last edited by KennyH; 10-21-2010, 09:43 AM.

Great tracks and great people to deal with! My family always has lots of fun here. Best of luck to Kenny and Marie.

Comment

I have just gotten into slot car racing and am having a blast despite the fact that I don't perform very well. Kenny & Marie are so helpful in aiding me in tech and practice. John Cook imparts his wisdom and experiecce with words of encouragement. And, well, Marty Stanley is the guru offering his assistance to all of us in improving our cars & driving skills. Thanks to all of them for making this hobby that much moe enjoyable.

tmpnoe4

Comment

xxx
        Last edited by Fubar Motorsports; 04-02-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I would love to visit when in the area.

I am from canada and will be coming to the Orlando area this fall. I would love to bring my cars and have some fun getting to know some of the local slot car nuts.

The address & phone # would make find you a whole lot easier.

Adam Schneider

Comment

I will be in Orlando in October and need to know what cars to bring please add address and or an e-mail address. Now I have two places to race on vacation this is getting better all the time.

Comment

The address & phone # would make find you a whole lot easier.
              That would be a good idea, eh?

Comment

600 North Highway 17-92
                Suite 100-106
                Longwood, Florida 32750

Phone# 321-972-8507

[email protected]

Comment

It has a very nice Blue King that is a drivers track, and it has a rather unique smaller hillclimb track. Very nice facility with some great folks running it.

Michael Rigsby
                  Last edited by Scaleracing; 08-05-2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Great Tracks and good people as well.

Kenny and the crew at ASR Indoor Motorsports are doing a tremendous job building Racing Programs at their tracks.

They have build a BRM program and are getting great turn outs for these and other types of cars.

I hope to be putting on a BRM Challenge Event there sometime soon.

Please when posting track remember it is not permissible to post links to Web Sites.

This is only allowed for paid Advertisers on SCI.

All other contact information is fine, but we reserve Web Links for paid advertisers only.

www.scaleracing.com
                    Alan Smith
                    SCI Owner.
                    www.scaleracing.com
                    www.slotcarillustrated.com
                    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

We are proud to announce that our 1/8th mile Drag Track is up, and should be 100% operational in the next week!! you can visit our Facebook site for more up to date details!!

Kenny

Comment

So is it a secret, whats the address and maybe a phone number? I would sure hate to come over there all the way from Brooksville and not be able to find this place. Or maybe its no longer open? I have some cars that havnt seen light in 20 years, they want to race. So any help would be nice, thanks all.

Comment

ASR IndoorMotorSports (321) 972-8507
                          600 N. U.S. Hwy 17-92
                          Longwood, FL 32750
                          They are on the north side of Orlando. They are good folks and run a great road race program.

Miracle Mile Raceway is on the West side and closer to Brooksville. Just stay on Hwy. 50
                          The track is located just about one mile East of the Florida Turnpike where it crosses Hwy. 50.
                          It's on Hwy. 50! Great people also. Drags on Tue and Sat, Roadraces on Friday. Open 11-8 Tue-Sat and 2-6 on Sundays. CLosed on Monday. miraclemileraceways.com
                          Last edited by allstarhr; 01-10-2011, 09:45 PM. Reason: Missing information...

Comment

We're coming to Orlando this weekend for a week. These two places are on my list in case we get a rainy day or an afternoon with nothing going on..

Comment

Are you still running cars? How can I contact you? I live in winter garden and looking for a nice track to run on. I just have a 1/32 car wright from the box that i would love to race against other people.

Comment

Working...
                              X