Considering opening my Sarasota track for members concept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering opening my Sarasota track for members concept

I've been racing carrera slots with friends for some time and have an analog and digital set in my studio warehouse and have made the digital track over 13'x55". I warn you that I am a novice at any kind of club or formal racing, I race with friends and my kids and make our own rules but I'd like to consider taking advantage of this huge air-conditioned space and working with likeminded hobbyists to build this track into a competitive raceway and club.

Would anyone be interested in getting together early to be sure the layout is maximized before installing it permanently and seeing there is interest in building a club? Photos are attached of the current layout. I'd like to add pit lane, at least another crossing and then make some corners with aprons instead of walls to eliminate advantages in some of the outside corners.

About me: I'm and artist and this is my studio. I work with IndyCar, IMSA, and private auto collectors around the world. It is a fun job but only allows me to have a large Ferrari collection in the 1/32 scale, so that is why I got into slots, though I have a number of other non-ferrari cars for my analog track.
Working...
X