1/8 mile Drag Strip:

Hours:
    Tuesday-Thursday: 5 PM to 9 PM
    Saturday: 9 AM to 9 PM
    Sunday: 1 PM to 5 PM

Race Schedules:
    Tuesday: Bracket/Open Drags 4 1/2" FCR at 6:30 PM
    Wednesday: Combined Retro Flexi, Retro Can Am (IRRA Rules) at 6:30 PM
    Thursday: 1/25 Flexi (sealed Deathstar) Grand National (Stock Car/Truck Bodies) at 6:30 PM
    Friday: Bracket/Open Drag Racing at 6:30 PM
    Saturday: Grand National at 11:00 AM: 4 1/2" FCR at 1:30 PM; Legend WOMPs at 3:30 PM;
    & Bracket/Open Drags at 6:30 PM

Owner:
    Andrew G. Kimbrough

Looks like a great place, Mick! Kinda bums me out, though, that they used the name of another long-established slot car place in Cincinnati.

Comment

Mick,
      Thank you for posting these tracks in our region. This one looks very special. I never knew that we had so many in the area. Apparently lots of well established 16D and Falcon racing - more than I ever thought. Am guessing that they would all enjoy the 1/32 scale replica cars running on their tracks!
      How about an event for our league in the Windy City next year? 5 hours drive - maybe it would work...let's try to figure it out. I'll say this much from the start, our equipment will be a constant as is the hallmark of 1/24 racing classes.

Comment

Now Fastlane Speedway

Fastlane Raceway has changed ownership and name. They are now Fastlane Speedway and the new owner is Jeff Vandiver. They have expanded space and now have a larger 8 lane tri-oval and a drag strip.
        Link to the site: http://www.fastlanespeedway.com/fastlane--home.html

Come join us for some FCR series racing!!

Gary
        AKA LeeRoy98
        www.marioncountyraceway.com

Comment

Fastlane Raceway in Evansville,Indiana is long closed. The trioval is up and running at Rt.66 Raceway,Elkhart,Illinois (217) 971-6408

Comment

Working...
          X