OCSRA club tracks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCSRA club tracks

We are a small club that has been in existence for a few years in the Terre Haute and Linton area. We have a total of 5 home tracks in which we run a weekly format. All tracks are four lane MDF non-magnet with computer scoring powered by Pyramid PS 26 cranked up to 14 volts.
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 12-27-2009, 02:58 PM.

Using SCI to promote your Track!!!

I am offering this Forum for free, the only condition, you may not, unless an Advertiser post a link to a Web Site.

Post Name, address, phone, email, etc but no Web Sites, not even dsiguised.

Please respect my rules and you will potentially reach a large audience ( SCI Readers )

Thank you
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Just a up date OCSRA is now up to 10! Awesome tracks that we run on a weekly rotation!

Comment

A little more information on SCI could help you.

Great news you have 10 tracks in your group.
        Maybe listing them here could help, also a little News on SCI about the type of racing etc.
        If you want exposure on this Forum some content could help, where are the Tracks, what type of Racing, what cars, contact info.

So 10 tracks are they listed here in the Tracks Section of SCI.

I hope to hear more about your group, and possibly you may find other members, or inspire others to replicate what you're doing.

See you at the Races

www.scaleracing.com
        Alan Smith
        SCI Owner.
        www.scaleracing.com
        www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Ocsra

Alan:
          I am a member of the OCSRA and I have pictures of all our 10 Tracks. They are located on my Skydrive account through Microsoft. Would you allow me to post the link to my account ? Then the pictures would be viewable and anyone who clicks on the link could see them. I have them in folders with the tracks name on it. There are about 8 to 10 pictures of each track.

Thank you

Pat

Comment

If you want SCI Member to see please post here.

The purpose of this section of SCI is to create information for SCI readers to find out about your Track or Club.
            I would like information posted here if you want our readers to find out more about your Tracks and Club.
            Directing Members to another Site is not the best way to get readers here to hear about you.
            Alan Smith
            SCI Owner.
            www.scaleracing.com
            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
            X