X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy boy
    started a topic 1/32 racers in Framingham

1/32 racers in Framingham

New to the hobby and looking for other enthusiasts in the Framingham mass area

• Billy boy
    replied
    Hi Tim,sorry I didn't get back to you. Still racing? Since then I've gotten rid of my scalextric stuff and built a 4 lane 55'ish routed track. I still would be interested in checking out your track or feel free to stop over and try mine. Bill
    Last edited by Billy boy; 08-24-2016, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WalnutHillSCX
    replied
    HI Billy Boy,
    I am in Natick, next town over from you and have an SCX Digital Track. Happy to see someone else in the Metrowest area that is racing 1/32. You are welcome to come over sometime and check out my SCX Digital track and can loan you some cars to race with. Feel free to Private message me.

If we can get you into Digital, then Thumpa and Bassman also have great SCX Digital tracks in Central Mass and have a fun racing league going on. Unfortunately work gets in the way of me competing more often with CMDSRC but I am hoping to change that this winter.

Cheers
    Tim

Leave a comment:

• thumpa
    replied
    If you can get out to Bassmans Rattlesnake Mountain we could come up with a few loaner cars and once acquainted to the track,cars and race management system it is some real good racing.
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• Billy boy
    replied
    Framingham is close to Boston, maybe 15 miles on the pike

Leave a comment:

• Billy boy
    replied
    Nice looking tracks.just getting back into the hobby with a non digital scalextric setup that keeps getting bigger. Also learning 1/24 up at lenjet/modellville hobby in Ashland which is only a couple of miles.

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    Hello Billy boy:
    We race 1/32 SCX digital in Central and Westren MA.
    We would love to get a new racer over to the tracks.

Check out our web site for more info.
    www.CMDSRC.weebly.com

Our new season will be starting in September!

Bassman

Leave a comment:

• manchvegasracer
    replied
    Hey there. I am in Manchester NH. Not sure how far that is from Fram. We race some Carrera D132/124 and I go to Slot Car Corner in Penacook, NH to race analog.

-Josh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X