North Carolina Slot Car Association - NCSCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina Slot Car Association - NCSCA

This thread is dedicated to SCX Digital users who have formed a group across the state of North Carolina. We currently have members in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Winston Salem and hold races periodically in all of those cities. We are looking for members to join us to continue to enhance the fun we have at our gatherings. Besides just racing, we also try to entertain through the creation of promo videos, custom cars, and custom track pieces which enhance the overall digital experience. You can also find us on facebook :
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/g...id=60089654665

Last edited by baharris3; 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM.

Some videos of racing and smack talk between different groups of our club.

[YOUTUBE]jvB-f1O8L1k&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]
    [youtube]DDRV74c-rsw[/youtube]

[youtube]no4G2KsylvU[/youtube]
    [youtube]uclhekCITXk[/youtube]
    [youtube]KxDxWDFBtwc[/youtube]
    [youtube]qMBIJ19oQ88&NR=1[/youtube]
    [youtube]ifLsvWuG4cY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
    [youtube]Ey9ippJmsSY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
    Last edited by baharris3; 04-16-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm new to this and looking to hook up with other people in The Charlotte area. Just bought a SCx digital NASCAR track set up and looking for help, competition and knowledge. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Originally posted by theaonj View Post
        Hey Guys, I'm new to this and looking to hook up with other people in The Charlotte area. Just bought a SCx digital NASCAR track set up and looking for help, competition and knowledge. Look forward to hearing from you.
        Hello and welcome. We have about 4 members in Charlotte, I am not sure how much they are getting together to race right now. They are all close to the speedway area. I am sure they would welcome you to joining them when they race. We have members in Raleigh, Winston, and Charlotte. We travel to each city for racing so you would be welcome to come join at one of our next races. It will probably be in Raleigh in June.

Comment

Summer Shootout in Raleigh this weekend! Saturday 6/28/12, doors open for practice at 8AM, racing begins at 10.

[youtube]6i7ZXkuEOCE[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6i7ZXkuEOCE
          Last edited by baharris3; 07-26-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Ncsca

I hate we lost SCXWorldwide, But the NCSCA shall live on!

Comment

Ncsca

I hate we have lost SCX Worldwide. but the NCSCA lives on!!

Comment

Hello everyone

This is Thad AKA REDBULL83 of the former scxworldwide. I have been slack the last year and have not even blown the dust off my slot cars. For that I should be ashamed. I and the rest of the guys here in the concord area going to work the cobwebs out and get back into this thing. I am the Admin for our facebook page that Brian has already posted about. If I am slack about getting back to you send me a message on my personal page at :http://www.facebook.com/thad.mitchell
                I know everyone in our group is not on our facebook page so send me names or send them a link and I will be sure to add them. I hope to talk to everyone soon and untill then ram that stick in and ride that slot hard!

Comment

Glad to hear this Thad. It's always a good time racing with the Charlotte crowd. John has mentioned he wants to have a race during the fall. Maybe we could work in two before the end of the year.

Comment

Thad lives!

Hi thad glad you want to give it another go
                    Like jack mentioned i would like to host something
                    Maybe Sept or Oct
                    We all need to discuss, when and where
                    We had a blast at Jacks and a good turout
                    12 racers, so i' ll get wirking on the details
                    And let Slot car illustrsted community know
                    John c

Comment

this is snowrose. im with gooberthud i think i might have to dust my stuff back off and see if i can put something together. sucks the scxworldwide got shut down but atleast we have this now. where are some pics of the last race at jacks? who won what?

Comment

Originally posted by JCZPT View Post
                        Hi thad glad you want to give it another go
                        Like jack mentioned i would like to host something
                        Maybe Sept or Oct
                        We all need to discuss, when and where
                        We had a blast at Jacks and a good turout
                        12 racers, so i' ll get wirking on the details
                        And let Slot car illustrsted community know
                        John c

If you would like to plan one for September or even October go ahead. Ill plan one for January!

Comment

October Race cancelled

Hi Guys and gals, sorry but i tried, it seems that September and October is too busy for most of us and rather than have a bad showing we will wait till the winter.
                          It gives me more time to get more track and cars.

See you down the road,

John C

Comment

Originally posted by hmushman View Post
                            this is snowrose. im with gooberthud i think i might have to dust my stuff back off and see if i can put something together. sucks the scxworldwide got shut down but atleast we have this now. where are some pics of the last race at jacks? who won what?
                            Look forward to seeing you both on the track soon. As for last race at Jack's, I kinda kicked butt. Second place in Nascar, First in GT, First in DTM, First in LMP

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder to all Members of the NCSCA

We currently have three places to post
                              1 The NCSCA fourm here on SCI
                              http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=50001
                              2 the NCSCA Face Book Page
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/60089654665/
                              3 the SCX Digital sub categories on SCI which you can find here
                              http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...splay.php?f=61

I think we should pick a central location to communicate. we can always branch out with information about up comming events and keep others up to date...
                              Last edited by Shift; 01-15-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X