• Show
Clear All

• John c & Dave C

All of those dates work for us

John C

Comment

• I'm good with those dates also.

Comment

• Seeing we haven't heard from the Charlotte guys, let's aim for Sunday, March 9th. We still have not completely finished getting the track up so want to make sure everything is good to go. That will give us a couple of extra weeks.

Can everyone make that date?
        Last edited by Dbrann; 01-31-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• I'm good with it.

Jack...

Comment

• Count on Raleigh

David and I will be there, looking forward too it.

Comment

• Sorry had to change one more time. My folks are out of town previous weekend, so garage is not available. Let's hear from the Charlotte contigent for 3/9!

Comment

• Can't wait to race you guys again. Look out below Winston-Salem and Charlotte crew, the Raleigh guys are coming for your trophies.

Comment

• Dave,

I know the Charlotte guys are very busy getting ready for NASCAR season to start, may be one reason we haven't heard from them.
                  Are we still on for Mar 9th? If we don't hear from them soon, would be move it back to Saturday the 8th? If so, that is okay with me.

Jack...

Comment

• Yes still on for 3/9. Would probably prefer to move back to 3/8 if Charlotte guys can't make the trip. Queen City folks, think you can make it on Sunday, the 9th?

Comment

• Dave,
                      Saturday would actually be better for me due to plans on Sunday night. If the consensus is for Sunday though, I will be there.

Comment

• Moving on to Scorpious Digital

im keeping a few chips and all my cars so It will be no problem to keep taking all the trophies
                        Last edited by Shift; 05-24-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Hey all...it is time for me to pack up my track and cars....and would really just like to sell as much as possible....I have over 30 cars and a huge track.....some track pieces may have a screw hole and such on the sides.

If anyone would like to make an offer on everything that would be great...otherwise I will just start packing it up.

Sorry I never got to meet some of you and race....guess the timings just weren't right.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                          X