North Carolina Slot Car Association - NCSCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Day in Winston

Looking at trying to host a race event on Saturday, 2/8. Has been way too long since we got the group together! What happened to the plan meet in Charlotte?!??!

Post if you can make it and we can set some definite times and specifics.

Dave

Comment

• That works for me Dave. Will let John and Brian chime in from the Raleigh crowd.
      Now, about those guys in Charlotte...

Jack...

Comment

• FRom some of the Raleigh crowd

Dave, Thanks for Hosting, David and myself will be there
        Cant wait

John C

Comment

• That's 3 so far from Raleigh...

Comment

• I'll spread the word!

Comment

• Hey Jonathan,

Are all you guys gonna make it to Winston-Salem? If not just send what trophies you guys may so we can make sure they get good homes in Raleigh and Winston-Salem.

Comment

• I hate to say it... But I'm going to need an address to send them to.. None of us can make it in February

Comment

• What if we postpone to March? No fun in having only half the group. I will check with Michael tonight on some possible dates in March from our side.

Comment

• That's fine with me if we postpone so we can have the Charlotte group in attendence. Whether they send the trophies to us for the race or we just re-acquire them at a future date is all the same.

Comment

• awesome

Hey guys it's Dave, John's son, can't wait together and have a big race. Lookout below Winston-Salem and Charlotte guys we're coming for your trophies.
                      Last edited by davec; 01-16-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• March might not be any better... And hopefully this will not go into April... I say pick a date.. Well do our best to make it, and if we just can't we will make sure the trophies we have are there!!!!

Comment

• April would be fine. Let's see what Dave's availability is. I was planning on having a race over here in Raleigh in May, would you guys be up for back to back races?

Comment

• What if we did the latter part of March like 3/15 or 3/22? We can possibly push to early April, although need to do before mid-April, as we will lose our spot in the garage as spring arrives. I am cool with doing events back to back months.

Comment

• Those dates are fine with me. John spoke with Jonathan the other day about their availability, seems like they are working Saturdays for a while. There was some talk about being free on Sundays. Could that be a possibility, a Sunday race in Winston-Salem?

Comment

• We could probably do a Sunday if the Charlotte guys are not available on Saturdays. Possible dates for us are 2/9, 3/2 or 3/9.

Any of those work?

Comment

Working...
                                X