X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baharris3
    started a topic North Carolina Slot Car Association - NCSCA

North Carolina Slot Car Association - NCSCA

This thread is dedicated to SCX Digital users who have formed a group across the state of North Carolina. We currently have members in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Winston Salem and hold races periodically in all of those cities. We are looking for members to join us to continue to enhance the fun we have at our gatherings. Besides just racing, we also try to entertain through the creation of promo videos, custom cars, and custom track pieces which enhance the overall digital experience. You can also find us on facebook :
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/g...id=60089654665

Last edited by baharris3; 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM.

• dnulnoj
    replied
    Hey all...it is time for me to pack up my track and cars....and would really just like to sell as much as possible....I have over 30 cars and a huge track.....some track pieces may have a screw hole and such on the sides.

If anyone would like to make an offer on everything that would be great...otherwise I will just start packing it up.

Sorry I never got to meet some of you and race....guess the timings just weren't right.

Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• Shift
    replied
    Moving on to Scorpious Digital

im keeping a few chips and all my cars so It will be no problem to keep taking all the trophies
    Last edited by Shift; 05-24-2014, 11:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• waldeck
    replied
    Dave,
    Saturday would actually be better for me due to plans on Sunday night. If the consensus is for Sunday though, I will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Dbrann
    replied
    Yes still on for 3/9. Would probably prefer to move back to 3/8 if Charlotte guys can't make the trip. Queen City folks, think you can make it on Sunday, the 9th?

Leave a comment:

• waldeck
    replied
    Dave,

I know the Charlotte guys are very busy getting ready for NASCAR season to start, may be one reason we haven't heard from them.
    Are we still on for Mar 9th? If we don't hear from them soon, would be move it back to Saturday the 8th? If so, that is okay with me.

Jack...

Leave a comment:

• davec
    replied
    Can't wait to race you guys again. Look out below Winston-Salem and Charlotte crew, the Raleigh guys are coming for your trophies.

Leave a comment:

• Dbrann
    replied
    Sorry had to change one more time. My folks are out of town previous weekend, so garage is not available. Let's hear from the Charlotte contigent for 3/9!

Leave a comment:

• JCZPT
    replied
    Count on Raleigh

David and I will be there, looking forward too it.

Leave a comment:

• waldeck
    replied
    I'm good with it.

Jack...

Leave a comment:

• Dbrann
    replied
    Seeing we haven't heard from the Charlotte guys, let's aim for Sunday, March 9th. We still have not completely finished getting the track up so want to make sure everything is good to go. That will give us a couple of extra weeks.

Can everyone make that date?
    Last edited by Dbrann; 01-31-2014, 05:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• waldeck
    replied
    I'm good with those dates also.

Leave a comment:

• JCZPT
    replied
    John c & Dave C

All of those dates work for us

John C

Leave a comment:

• Dbrann
    replied
    We could probably do a Sunday if the Charlotte guys are not available on Saturdays. Possible dates for us are 2/9, 3/2 or 3/9.

Any of those work?

Leave a comment:

• waldeck
    replied
    Those dates are fine with me. John spoke with Jonathan the other day about their availability, seems like they are working Saturdays for a while. There was some talk about being free on Sundays. Could that be a possibility, a Sunday race in Winston-Salem?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X