Tuesday-Thursday: 10 AM to 6 PM
    Friday: 10 AM to 8 PM
    Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM
    Sunday: 12 PM to 5 PM

Owners:
    Cindy & Mike McMasters

Notes:
    4,000 sq ft full-service Hobby Center

Host to the annual "R3" Retro Racing Revival event.

• kelmac
    replied
    I have to agree! Tom Thumb is a great place for the slot car hobbyist. I've been going for years and have raced 1/32nd Nascar on the track once. I just finished wiring a 40' by 8' routed 4 lane! I'm sure I'll be in there soon!

Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Csegreti
    replied
    This place is really great! the owners are really nice people and very helpful. They recently just started selling carrera, so if you were like me trying to find a LHS in Columbus that sells carrera stuff this is the place.

Leave a comment:

• Csegreti
    replied
    No they just run 1/24th stuff on the big track. They do have a big selection of 1/32 scalextric cars and sets as well as slot it.

Leave a comment:

• JetGuy
    replied
    I am interested in running 1/32 scale cars there...Do they race those there? I raced them there once for the OVSR league.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Slotter
    replied
    Wow, I went there once, it must be 15 years ago.. the first Scalextric NASCARs had just been released (the ones with the blacked-out windows)... I had stopped at the "Blue Caboose" on the way there (is that place still open?). Maybe time for another visit to Tom Thumb on my next trip into Columbus...

Leave a comment:

• Z-carfan
    replied
    Just throwing this out there. Tom Thumb is still open and they do race still, I haven't but would like to. I go in mainly for new Scaley stuff and to see what's new. I've been meaning to ask if they race and 'stock' stuff like 1/32 Scalextric or Carrera.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Z28Racing
    replied
    Absolutely! It is a regular stop for me, if for nothing else then to talk with Mike. Great people there. Being on the other side of Columbus it is not the most convenient for me, but you have to support great LHSs. I have actually never raced on their club track, but it seems to be used regularly.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• sh0wtime37
    replied
    Anyone been here lately. Is it still open?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X