Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its a little cluttered as I am still working on it but those are my 2 tables that are about 4x17

Comment

I took a video of my father in law and son testing the track as well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPnT5FUb3Nw"]YouTube - Rip City Raceway Test[/ame]

Comment

There is still a lot of work to do but it is coming along nicely, I just need to get all of the parts for the scalextric digital track and I will be ready to hopefully host some events, that is if anyone will come lol.

Comment

I'd love to come down, so long as it's on a Saturday that I'm free on. Or this week, which happens to be spring break, so wouldn't need to get home to pick up kids from school.
          In any case, keep going. I look forward to seeing it come together.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
            I'd love to come down, so long as it's on a Saturday that I'm free on. Or this week, which happens to be spring break, so wouldn't need to get home to pick up kids from school.
            Nice I woud love to have you come down, everything is starting to come together so once I have all of my digital upgrades complete I will be ready to host my inaugural event!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
              Nice I woud love to have you come down, everything is starting to come together so once I have all of my digital upgrades complete I will be ready to host my inaugural event!

Comment

So at last things have fallen into place I have my tables set up once again after a nearly 2 year hiatus with the house situation. I have my tables in place for the track and I should be getting the scalextric 6 car powerbase very soon. The only thing I need is borders for the track and some decorations.

Comment

Done the 6 car power base is AWESOME! The only thing I think I need is some power taps on the track.

Comment

A power tap every 10-15 track pieces/connections should be good. Make sure you're happy with the layout before you put holes in the table for them, though. If you have severe power drops in places, it might be time to take the track apart and crimp all the connections down, then reassemble.

Comment

Working...
                    X