10125 Highway 17 Bypass
    Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
    (843) 651-5365

Tracks:
    145' Silky road course

Hours:
    Monday-Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM
    Sunday: 12 AM to 6 PM
    Last edited by MG Brown; 11-17-2009, 02:41 PM.

MG,

you are a MACHINE, my friend! Thanks for posting all the tracks for us!

David

Comment

Collect This & Raceway

I am in the process of compiling all of the South Carolina tracks for the SCSC Racing Association page. So far, it seems that Slot Car Cave in Rock Hill, Slots of Fun in Abbeville, Upstate Speedway in Inman, The Groove in Pickens, and Collect This & Raceway are the only commercial tracks open. Collect This & Raceway has a facebook page that is not active, and I never see any information about events there. Does anyone out there know if they are running a racing program?

Comment

I went to this track back in March. Not much going on. Me and the wife rented some track time and used rental cars and controllers. It actually depressed me. If I was a newbie it would have stopped me from ever going any farther. Cars not well kept and I'll handling. Took a couple mins to bend a chassis halfway flat and wouldn't you know it made it around the track. Controllers was more like on off switches since the resistor been soldered across so much. Track was very dirty.

On a plus note. Would be a great track to go in with some friends and talk with the guy and do your own race amongst yourselves. My understanding is all the owner wants to do is promote the fcr starter kits and that's it. I don't even remember any parts in there or anything.

Comment

It's always a shame to see a track go to waste. I would like them to start a racing program, but it doesn't seem likely.

Comment

Collect This & Raceway

Listed as permanently closed. For information on slot car racing in SC, NC, and GA, click on this link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/345434632314905/

Comment

Working...
            X