Layout of my next plastic track 12X8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout of my next plastic track 12X8

First track is posted here. This will be my next layout correcting some issues with the first. Corrections include: more straights, no tight corners, room for pit box buildings, longer pit lane, more elevations. The two shaded areas show where the track inclines. Both track sections remain elevated all the way along the back and then gradually decline. Outside right corner is banked.

PM to Tim: See anything familiar? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Last edited by JJJ; 03-22-2010, 10:14 AM.

Yes I have seen a similiar layout somewhere.

Comment

Awesome layout!!!

Comment

Is this a carrera layout?

Comment

Originally posted by nixslotcars View Post
          Is this a carrera layout?
          Definitely not Carrera.Carrera lane changers are all 2 sections of track.These are 1.And Carrera does not have the curved ess track on the right after the first curve.I'm guessing SCX.
          Possibly Scalextric,not sure if they have that ess section or not.
          Randy

Comment

Originally posted by 32lbKING View Post
            Definitely not Carrera.Carrera lane changers are all 2 sections of track.These are 1.And Carrera does not have the curved ess track on the right after the first curve.I'm guessing SCX.

Yep, it's SCX digital. Here is a video he posted of a similar layout.

[YOUTUBE]9dqrPtS6ctg[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

That is an awesome looking track! Definitely going to draw inspiration from this when I redo my setup very soon

Comment

Working...
              X