X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hrnts69
    started a topic Wanted: 4x16 4 Lane Carrera Layout

Wanted: 4x16 4 Lane Carrera Layout

Iam looking for a 4 Lane Carrera Layout for a 4x16 table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Hrnts69

• wood#21
    replied
    i would love to see you draw that simple track you described.... that would fit a 4X16

Leave a comment:

• wood#21
    replied
    Originally posted by Hkyfanatic View Post
    A 4 lane Carrera layout requires 4 feet for an 180 degree turn. Based on that you can get a simple 4 x 16 oval or if you want road course turns and twists you might need to get some more width. Are you ok with crossovers? With that table width there isn't a lot of options for 4 lane. Probably a modified figure 8 with the loop at one end so you have a good size straight would be my suggestion. I can draw one with UR30 if you are interested.

but mine would be 2 lanes or three in a place or two

Leave a comment:

• wood#21
    replied
    Originally posted by Hkyfanatic View Post
    A 4 lane Carrera layout requires 4 feet for an 180 degree turn. Based on that you can get a simple 4 x 16 oval or if you want road course turns and twists you might need to get some more width. Are you ok with crossovers? With that table width there isn't a lot of options for 4 lane. Probably a modified figure 8 with the loop at one end so you have a good size straight would be my suggestion. I can draw one with UR30 if you are interested.

love to see that ... i also wanted a carrera 4 or 6 by 16

Leave a comment:

• Hkyfanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X