carerra go!!! 3x7 layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carerra go!!! 3x7 layout

hey guys, i've just got a carrera go set, thinking about building a perminant course, don't want too many 180 turns in it though, maybe a cross over, i know 3x7 isnt a big space but it's only my 1st track... Any help is appreciated

I fit my son's layout into just over that size (3.5x7). I don't have a plan, but here's a video. It was made using the Batman set plus an expansion set that had flat and banked 45 degree turns plus some straights.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU5MhLTg4CQ"]YouTube - Son's Carrera Go!! Track in his room[/ame]

Comment

i prefer a flatter layout, no loops or banked curves, but i like the idea of an overpass and elevations, looking to run the carrera dtm series cars, slightly modified so the shell sits lower to the ground, i don't mind edging out a little if i have to so maybe go up to 3.5 maybe even out to 4 at a push...

Comment

You could easily do the same layout without the silly pieces. The inside would have to be a little shorter, though.

Comment

looking for more of an open track, slight elivations, ideal for both grip and drift racing, so i think a overpass is out, but i will be building a few layouts over time...

Comment

Not the same size

you can take a look at my track in my album. It is Carrera D143, same size as Go!!!. Mine is also a larger area(8x12 L shape). I know it is nothing like what your looking for, but may help with idea's. It has changed a few times and is different now, I have not updated the album recently with the new changes. I plan to when done with changes though, maybe after this weekend.

Comment

here is a 4X8 sheet

Comment

Working...
              X