Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see any pictures or video !

Comment

I was on HRW yesterday and couldn't see these pics in your thread there either. However I COULD see the extra pics of the fisherman that you posted there in a later post. I can appreciate the work that went into that. Very cool
      Randy

​​​​​​​I can see the other pics in this thread, just not the ones posted on 4/17/19 in post #72.

Comment

I can't seem to sort out the picture viewing problems noted above. When I look at the posts, logged on or not, I can see the pics. Anybody got any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by dwdirks View Post
          I can't seem to sort out the picture viewing problems noted above. When I look at the posts, logged on or not, I can see the pics. Anybody got any ideas on how to solve the problem?
          I'm guessing its a Google Photos permissions issue. If you have them on your computer, use the Upload Attachments feature instead of the Upload from URL. That will definitely work because you'd be uploading them to the SCI server (what you're doing now is relying on Google to host the pics when not everyone has access to view them.) You may have to resize them...

Comment

Ok, thanks, I will try 'upload attachments' to see if that works.

Comment

Hmm... I can view the text okay but all I see is place-markers instead of the images. Should I be using a browser other than Firefox?

Comment

Originally posted by HardwareGuy View Post
                Hmm... I can view the text okay but all I see is place-markers instead of the images. Should I be using a browser other than Firefox?
                No, I tried IE also and it didn't work. The kinks need to be worked out of the site still...

Comment

I don't see any pics.

Comment

Working...
                  X