Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai Autodrome Track Layout

Hi Guys,

Been a while since my last post as haven't had the set out for a while - also not sure if this is the right spot to post this thread

I would love it if anyone has a layout for the Dubai Autdrome that they could share with me as my racing team (Zettanet Racing Team) will be contesting the 2015 Dubai 24 Hour event after winning the UAE Touring Car Championship.

Our car is a Honda Integra DC5 and looks the biz (sorry have forgotten how to attach pics) - would love to get my hands on an Integra so I could get it painted up to match the car !!

Look us up on Facebook on our page - www.facebook.com/zettanetracingand follow our journey to the 2015 Dubai 24 Hour

We also have a website www.zettanetracing.com

Thanks, Theo

Hi Theo,

you'll be in luck if you have a Carrera system. It happens I did the Dubai awhile ago (25ft x 14 ft). Goodluck at the race .

Comment

Hi Thiy,

Thanks for the reply mate - I'm on Scalextric but the layout looks awesome.

Hopefully I can try and come up with something similar

Thanks for your support also.

Theo

Comment

Originally posted by souro View Post
        Hi Thiy,

Thanks for the reply mate - I'm on Scalextric but the layout looks awesome.

Hopefully I can try and come up with something similar

Thanks for your support also.

Theo
        No problem man . Listen, I got 3 weeks before university starts, I can wip up the design for you. Just post which scalextric system, avail. parts. and space.

Comment

No way !! That would be great although don't go to too much trouble.

I'm running Scalextric Digital (Pro GT set) plus loads of odd track bits.

Size isn't an issue but I only have around 10 metres of track so it may be a bit of a challenge for you as it's quite an intricate circuit - maybe need to go for Club or National Layouts

Comment

Alrighty!, I got 2 versions of the track. First version still look like the real thing except that I did some minor modification to reduce the track. 2nd version is reduce to the max by still keeping the essence of the track layout.

Version 1

Parts:
            1 x Digital power base
            1 x lc straight
            1 x lc sensor
            2 x short str
            3 x 1/4 str
            9 x 1/2 str
            27 x str
            1 x inner curve r1
            29 x r2
            5 x 1/2 r2
            9 x r3
            4 x r4

Version 2

Parts:
            1 x Digital power base
            1 x lc straight
            1 x lc sensor
            2 x short str
            3 x 1/4 str
            7 x 1/2 str
            12 x str
            36 x r2
            2 x 1/2 r2
            6 x r3

Enjoy

Comment

That's awesome - thanks a million mate !!

Will need to get some more track segments

Be sure to follow our blog in the lead-up to the D24 as we will have some cool stories to publish.

Theo

Comment

Originally posted by souro View Post
                That's awesome - thanks a million mate !!

Will need to get some more track segments

Be sure to follow our blog in the lead-up to the D24 as we will have some cool stories to publish.

Theo
                my pleasure . If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Gl again at the race. I'll check up your blog.

Nigel

Comment

Working...
                X