Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenic Raceway Pictures and Question

Hi,

I've been a member of this forum for a while but haven't really posted, so I figured now is a good time to start. Basically I built this table and slot car layout with scalextric sport track. I have 5 slot.it cars and 2 fly cars.

After moving the track, some stuff fell apart and I had to change out a few sections. I never totally finished the track and would love some advice and input on scenery/designs for the center of the track. I am not a fan of all this green grass. It makes the track look fake. Also, if anyone has suggestions for how to add to the realism of the rest of the track I would be interested as well. If you have seen manic slots blog, I got a lot of my ideas from there. Thanks so much

Check out the slot mods site and look through their work, it's pretty amazing stuff. Other than that just look through the various until you see something you like. You can also google Palmer divide raceway, his is one of my favorite. Lots of inspiration out there, build what you like.

Comment

Working...
    X