Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snyderville Speedway - My First Track (Digital)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meledward23 View Post
    I enjoyed watching it. Given the inside lane is preferred, have you ever considered requiring any single car deslots to reslot on the outside lane and have to commit 1 full lap in that lane before changing inside again?

I haven't thought of that honestly, but it sounds like a really good idea. We are actually racing again tonight. Maybe we will give it a try. Thanks for the input!

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]Bjyxe-xgGTw[/YOUTUBE]

Race 4 of 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh S View Post
        I haven't thought of that honestly, but it sounds like a really good idea. We are actually racing again tonight. Maybe we will give it a try. Thanks for the input!
        FANTASTIC IDEA! I think I'll use that for my track as well.

To make it easier, I'll say "until you pass the S/F line."

For my track, I'd also add a caveat that it they were on the final turn before the pit lane (which does not have any other option to go to the pit lane if placed on the outside) they can opt to be placed in the outside lane PRIOR to the last out-to-in lane change option if they need to get into the pits, but ONLY if they go directly into the pit lane. In most cases, this would be a few feet of a loss on top of the time penalty from the delay to automatic track call after their crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh S View Post
          We gave it a try tonight, and it seems to work really well. There were a couple of times where it definitely came into play and cost a driver a position. We plan on continuing to implement this rule with the current layout. Thanks again, meledward23.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]qjihGvqjkgY[/YOUTUBE]

Race 5 of 5
            Last edited by Josh S; 11-25-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]oYTYeEZr1HI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]e9_6DyHoxqU[/YOUTUBE]

More commentating!

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]PtgLxxnHJjA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Last edited by Josh S; 12-06-2018, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• Snyderville Speedway now has some trees. It is also appropriately lighted for our Christmas race this weekend.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]a-PH2ivJWYs[/YOUTUBE]

This is a 25 lap race with commentating and a close finish!

Comment

Working...
                        X