Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
43 results in 0.0051 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Harrel-RS, New racetrack system. Someone already seen/raced on this track?

A bit of googling resulted in finding this site: https://harrel-rs.com/
    Looks like a top quality race track system, made of a combination of wood, plastic and metal.
    I think it has only 1 problem and that is the price...
    Picture is from Harrel-RS site.

Gerrit
    See more | Go to post

• HoJoe
    started a topic US1 Trucking

US1 Trucking

Iím wondering what voltage the US1 trucking sets run at? I have the tow truck en route and am wondering if I can run it on my afx home track. Any input would be appreciated.
    See more | Go to post

• tiboneframer
    started a topic How To Run 6 Magged D124 Cars

How To Run 6 Magged D124 Cars

Rather than call me crazy...

I want to run 6 124 cars on my track. Will an aftermarket power supply like the one from Cincy work for me? I know the BB is limited to about 5-6 amps so that is my concern, but just curious if it can be done or if i have to pull the mags. Personally i don't...
    See more | Go to post

• Scalextric TVR Speed 12... help needed

So I have 2 of the old Scalextric TVR Cerbera Speed 12's one in Purple and one in Silver, obviously they ate much older and use the old style guide flag not the braid disc variety they are also sidewinders... i'm looking to upgrade them for plastic track and just to make them fun... they have very little...
    See more | Go to post

• Lap Timer 2019 - Which to Get

Hello all. I'm putting the finishing touches on my 2 Lane analog build and am trying to find information on simple lap timers. I tried looking through old posts here and on the interwebs, but haven't come up with a top 3. Any suggestions on ones that are relatively newly developed and don't need DOS...
    See more | Go to post

• Cyclone kit is finished. Pics of my builds and information

First off, I forgot my password and could not log on for a long time. The button to request a new one does not work. I finally guessed right and here is an update on the project.

I have finished my Cyclone body kit. Here are some pics of what you can build with it.

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kenofyork; 07-13-2019, 06:27 AM. Reason: I broke rules when posting and added links.

• tiboneframer
    started a topic R0 Curve

R0 Curve

I once saw online a guy who made a curve that is so tight it fits inside a 1/60 curve. Does anybody know what I’m talking about and if so could you send me the link to where he is selling it?
    See more | Go to post

• tiboneframer
    started a topic R0 Curve

R0 Curve

I once saw online a guy who made a curve that is so tight it fits inside a 1/60 curve. Does anybody know what Iím talking about and if so could you send me the link to where he is selling it?
    See more | Go to post

• DrumPhil
    started a topic New Braking Boards

New Braking Boards

Saw these tire-shaped braking boards at Silverstone. That would look great alongside a slot track for scenery. This could very well be my next little project.
    British GP - Silverstone 2019
    See more | Go to post

• kstone
    started a topic Slot car collection for sale

Slot car collection for sale

Hello
    I have a collection of 22 slot cars and carrying case fore sale . The brands are Carrera , Slot.it , Revo slot , Scalextric , Policar and Mr. Slotcar . Askig $500 for every thing .All cars are in mint shape.

See more | Go to post

• kstone

Hello
    I'm selling a collection of 22 slotcars and a home made carrying case . There a 3 new cars still in the there boxes and 19 barely used one in the carrying case . There is Revo slot , Slot.it , Carrera , Mr.Slotcar , and Scalextric . All have Paul Gage tires on them . Asking $600 for every...
    See more | Go to post

• kstone

Hello
    I'm selling a collection of 22 slotcars and a home made carrying case . There a 3 new cars still in the there boxes and 19 barely used one in the carrying case . There is Revo slot , Slot.it , Carrera , Mr.Slotcar , and Scalextric . All have Paul Gage tires on them . Asking $600 for every...
    See more | Go to post

• The owner of the rear wheels and tires on the Brumos RSR #33

I'm not 100% sure where my CBD 15x8 five star wheels are with my bad Paul Gage tires are. But I would love to trade them back with the owner of the wheels that are on my car plus $$ for a new set of tires for allowing me to use theirs. Big thank you again...
    See more | Go to post

• ssscottg
    started a topic Hi All

Hi All

I haven't been on for several years. so I thought I would re-introduce myself. I am Scott G. from Sacramento CA area. I was involved in racing 1/32 scale at a track in Sacramento area (Sidewinder Raceway in Rancho Cordova) :-(. I am thinking about building my own track for my home. Probably a...
    See more | Go to post

• Slot_it_Bob
    started a topic Scale Racing Center

Scale Racing Center

While visiting family in Seattle I made it a point to stop by and visit Alan. What a fantastic facility! Thinking about the 24 race in November.
    Thank you for the hospitality!
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X