Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
80 results in 0.0071 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• New and Used Plastic Sectional Track For Sale!

I'm looking to get rid of some plastic sectional track!

I have:

A little bit of Ninco + controllers!

A lot of Strombecker!

A lot of Eldon!

Some Aurora Thunderjet 500.

If interested shoot me an email!

=======...
    See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Carrera Pace Car Operation (or lack thereof)

Carrera Pace Car Operation (or lack thereof)

I am fairly new to Digital, and have read lots of info on these fine pages on how the Pace Car more is "supposed" to work. Let me summarise to check my knowledge and correct me where I have it wrong:

in Race mode using the latest hardware (CU & 'new' Pit Lane Kit) ...
    See more | Go to post

• CincySlots
    started a topic 4 New Molds for Carrera D124 cars.

4 New Molds for Carrera D124 cars.

Super Tires has made 4 new molds for the Carrera D124 cars. Ferrari 458/599, Corvette C6R, BMW M1 and ...........Porsche 917k/Ferrari 512s. I was able to test a pair on the 917 and the 458. Both axles had the wheels trued up a bit. I just slipped the tires on and went. They were a perfect fit and...
    See more | Go to post

• HardwareGuy
    started a topic New Scale?

New Scale?

I was browsing the internet, looking to add diecast vehicles for my TOMY layout (1/64 scale) when I came across a shop in the UK selling 1/70th scale cars and trucks. Has anybody experienced how the sizes compare to the slot cars? Are the sizes close enough to be believable?
    See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Trev in AUS

Trev in AUS

Hi SCI Members,

I hail from inland downunder and have been avid Radio Control enthusiast for the last 10 years or so. Now with a 3yo grandson in the mix I was looking for something we could enjoy together. I have a large open shed space (16x7m) next to the house and it has been great for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trev63; 04-21-2019, 06:23 PM.

• magnuts
    started a topic NC SS Racing

NC SS Racing

North Carolina Super Stock Racing...
    Round one, Saturday April 27th...Round Two, Saturday May 25th...SS and C4 cars on Joey Cassiba's 4'x12' Tomy track in Youngsville, NC. Track opens at 8am, with tech at 10:30am. Friday practice, contact Joey. Track pix and directions:
    http://www.bat-j...
    See more | Go to post

• Slot_it_Bob
    started a topic Scp2 and Carrera Digital

Scp2 and Carrera Digital

So my friend use carrera digital.
    I want to purchase an SCP2 and carrera cartridge as I plan to go the oxigen route.
    Any issues I need to be aware of?
    See more | Go to post

• phnz up
    started a topic Decal Set Needed

Decal Set Needed

I just purchased one of the new Scalextric 1/32 Monte Carlo Aero Coupe in "white" and would like to finish it in the black #3 Goodwrench livery. Specifically the 88-89 version, preferably the one using the silver/chrome #3's. But if not available the white #3's will do. Does anyone know where...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic The Urge to Teach

The Urge to Teach

I noticed a long time ago that people have a natural tendency to teach. Given the opportunity, most people with skill and experience will willing share their knowledge with anyone who displays an interest in learning.

While I don't think this is a uniquely human behavior, I do believe...
    See more | Go to post

• dangermouse
    started a topic WTB Carrera 1/24 Gold GT40

WTB Carrera 1/24 Gold GT40

Oops...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by dangermouse; 04-18-2019, 09:09 PM.

• dangermouse
    started a topic WTB Carrera 1/24 Gold GT40

WTB Carrera 1/24 Gold GT40

Hello all

I am looking for the Gold #5 Carrera GT40 1/24 car.

Thought I would pop up a question you never know someone may have one they are happy to part with.

cheers
    David
    Dangermouse HRW SlotCar Veteran!

See more | Go to post

• Hufo
    started a topic "Try to find the differences"

"Try to find the differences"

Hello Sci-ers,
    Last year in september, I'd the opportunity to drive a monoposto type car, based on a birthday present of my children and grandchildren.
    It all happened in France at La Ferté-Gaucher. During 12 minutes,I've driven a Formula Renault Campus. A wonderfull experience
    Looking...
    See more | Go to post

• Heat
    started a topic High banked Carrera

High banked Carrera

Just purchased Carrera CRA20574 high banked curves to find out that the cars rub on the tracks. Enough sometimes to de-slot. The scraping noise alone makes them useless. Why sell these ?
    See more | Go to post

• bodies with paint defects on brand new cars

I have been seeing an increase of bodies with paint defects on brand new cars recently. For example, i just got a carrera ferrari car with a scratch along the side. i looked at the wheels and braids and it looks new. I had several scalextric cars have paint defects recently as well.

Typically...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by miles; 04-16-2019, 07:29 AM.

• wetspot
    started a topic question about ST

question about ST

How would you recommend keeping a ST6A on a stock revo slot rim running top speed?
    Thanks wet.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X