Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
52 results in 0.0004 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Porsche Racer
    started a topic Was I Just Seeing Things??

Was I Just Seeing Things??

I'm getting older and things aren't always what they appear to be these days but I could swear I saw a post about an attachment for the Tire Razor that could measure the tire diameter while you were truing. I can't seem to find that post. Was I just imagining it?
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Porsche Racer; Yesterday, 08:37 PM.

• Converting A Soldering Gun to Resistance Soldering

I have been lusting after a resistance soldering setup for a long time now, but have always been put off by the price of commercial units. Even the cheap MicroMark setup -- on sale for the summer at US$139.99 -- gives me pause. The more industrial American Beauty (?) units cost upwards of US$400!...
    See more | Go to post

• Duafacia
    started a topic Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Hello from NC, my name is Anthony. Not much else to it.

Long time fan of the hobby and weve been toying with track configuration for about two years now. I've been lurking around reading and felt it was time to make it official. Here's a pic of our latest creation in the eternal quest for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Duafacia; Yesterday, 03:38 AM. Reason: Fixed photo links

• slowpok
    started a topic Parma ho controller

Parma ho controller

I know it's out here somewhere, I'm looking for recommend ohm rating on ho parma controller ?
    I run stock life like, afx,and wizard,viper cars .No hot mods yet...
    See more | Go to post

• cartnick
    started a topic ScaleAuto GT'S

ScaleAuto GT'S

ROUND 1 SCALEAUTO GT'S - FOSSUMHEIM

To RamJet's for the First Round of the ScaleAuto GT's . On the hottest day of the year we make
    our way up the steep one's to Fossumheim windows open , fan blowing . It's still going to be a hot
    one . Starting off the night a little differently...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cartnick; 06-16-2019, 11:39 AM.

• 1ToyTruk
    started a topic metal chassis building advise

metal chassis building advise

Advise, tips for soldering aluminum & stainless steel tube chassis building! have never used these materials.
    Brass chassis have done some.
    l want to build Drag racing chassisís for 1966 area FED dragsters in 1/16 & 1/25 scale! Also Door-slammers & Funny cars, Altered's....
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tire Truing

Tire Truing

I think there are five basic types of tires used in 1/32nd. That is, silicone, sponge silicone, rubber, sponge rubber and urethane.

I'm not going to ask about silicone and sponge silicone -- the IHSR club I race with doesn't allow them, and sponge rubber is easy to true with sandpaper,...
    See more | Go to post

• alexis in greece
    started a topic International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up
    in IPS

International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up

Monday i will order the trophies,gentlemen please inform me if you want you full name or your Nnckname on them,read below
    As the tradition is during the last few years we have the usual lottery for 3 resin bodies.All participants enter except for those who receive a trophy:Pslacker ,overall winner,Drw21...
    See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Cleaning Tires with Tape

Cleaning Tires with Tape

Ever since I saw a Guy cleaning his tires with sticky tape (as its known around here) I have had my trusty block of wood with some tape reversed over its length close at hand between races.

8" or so of tape doesn't last that long before the tire dust and grime builds up on it and it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trev63; 06-14-2019, 11:19 PM. Reason: add link

• Realistic Scenery and Structures without Airbrushing

I'm building an in-house 4'x10' track layout having added modest elevation techniques found in diorama and model railroading articles. The track is functional and I've moved on to making it look as good as possible. I'm wrapping up the landscaping (grass, dirt, trees, bushes, etc.) and will be moving...
    See more | Go to post

• Velocity
    started a topic Tyco Magnum 440 hop ups

Tyco Magnum 440 hop ups

Hey guys I was just wondering wether anyone ever made upgraded traction magnets for the first gen 440 chassis? Seems all the other platforms including the HP7 got an upgraded magnet set but these never did. I get the x2ís superceded it but there were probably quite a few of these made. Seem to be...
    See more | Go to post

• Drag Race Coordinator Crash

I downloaded Drag Race Coordinator v0.0.0.30. After the install, I tried running the program. I got a crash detected box stating Race Coordinator exited badly. I am trying to run the program on a Windows XP computer. I have been beating my head against the wall trying to find information about DragRC...
    See more | Go to post

• Scaleauto Modern GT's Summer Schedule

Summer GT Schedule

Jun , 11 - RamJet's & Fossumheim

Jun , 17 - Greg's & Rainier Raceway

Jun , 24 - Bob's & The Brickyard

Jul , 1 - Blair's & Masenchamps

Jul , 8 - Vic's & Victory Lane

Jul , 18 - Alan's...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cartnick; 06-13-2019, 07:37 PM.

• Steven Doane - PDX - HO 1:64 Slot Cars

Good morning! Thank you for accepting me to this website! below is my race tracks (AFX). i just purchased 2 ds controllers and a variable power supply. I would like to hook it up to my race track and replace the stock controllers and power supply. I have looked at a lot of wiring diagrams and i...
    StevieD International Raceway StevieD 1/4 Dragstrip
    See more | Go to post

• Little-Known But Really Useful Tools

Actually, if you've hung around machine shops the following are very common, well-known tools. But they're not something you commonly see on a pegboard in the tools department at home centers. So I thought I'd mention them here in the hope they'll be of interest to Joe Slotter.

Deburring...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X