Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
26 results in 0.0041 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• slowpok
    started a topic Parma ho controller

Parma ho controller

I know it's out here somewhere, I'm looking for recommend ohm rating on ho parma controller ?
    I run stock life like, afx,and wizard,viper cars .No hot mods yet...
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Big Project Progress

Big Project Progress

Many know I am finally building my dream layout in my retirement house and have asked to post status. So I am starting this thread to monitor my progress.

The track platform will be 10x22 on one leg and 12x20 on the other. Connected at a 30-degree angle so I will have to cut some of the...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tire Truing

Tire Truing

I think there are five basic types of tires used in 1/32nd. That is, silicone, sponge silicone, rubber, sponge rubber and urethane.

I'm not going to ask about silicone and sponge silicone -- the IHSR club I race with doesn't allow them, and sponge rubber is easy to true with sandpaper,...
    See more | Go to post

• alexis in greece
    started a topic International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up
    in IPS

International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up

Monday i will order the trophies,gentlemen please inform me if you want you full name or your Nnckname on them,read below
    As the tradition is during the last few years we have the usual lottery for 3 resin bodies.All participants enter except for those who receive a trophy:Pslacker ,overall winner,Drw21...
    See more | Go to post

• 1ToyTruk
    started a topic metal chassis building advise

metal chassis building advise

Advise, tips for soldering aluminum & stainless steel tube chassis building! have never used these materials.
    Brass chassis have done some.
    l want to build Drag racing chassisís for 1966 area FED dragsters in 1/16 & 1/25 scale! Also Door-slammers & Funny cars, Altered's....
    See more | Go to post

• T man
    started a topic No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

Updates to Ace Hobby no magnet racing rules.
    022418 - Trans Am class rules added to "Friday Night Racing Rules". (3D printed chassis, & moveable pods.)

Race Format (for Monday Night, no magnet Racing)
    - Odd numbered days of the month, the classes raced will be:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by T man; 06-15-2019, 07:45 AM.

• alexis in greece
    started a topic IPS 2018 round 11 Athens
    in IPS

IPS 2018 round 11 Athens

At last the box containing the cars arrived safely yesterday.But first things first.
    I owe an apology to all entrants as recently things were not running as they should.But the summer (23 july)bushfires when 100 humans lost their lives seem to have affected me more than i initialy realised.Our...
    See more | Go to post

• Little-Known But Really Useful Tools

Actually, if you've hung around machine shops the following are very common, well-known tools. But they're not something you commonly see on a pegboard in the tools department at home centers. So I thought I'd mention them here in the hope they'll be of interest to Joe Slotter.

Deburring...
    See more | Go to post

• Realistic Scenery and Structures without Airbrushing

I'm building an in-house 4'x10' track layout having added modest elevation techniques found in diorama and model railroading articles. The track is functional and I've moved on to making it look as good as possible. I'm wrapping up the landscaping (grass, dirt, trees, bushes, etc.) and will be moving...
    See more | Go to post

• sopwith21
    started a topic HELP! Need Advice on Giant Oval

HELP! Need Advice on Giant Oval

Newbie here.

THE GOAL:
    • A giant oval with 14 foot straights and 4 foot corners.
    • Four lanes with the possibility of expanding to six.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE NOW:
    • About 100 feet of the Aurora 1960s track (using the Thunderjet steel pins and plastic horseshoes to join the track pieces).
    See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Cleaning Tires with Tape

Cleaning Tires with Tape

Ever since I saw a Guy cleaning his tires with sticky tape (as its known around here) I have had my trusty block of wood with some tape reversed over its length close at hand between races.

8" or so of tape doesn't last that long before the tire dust and grime builds up on it and it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trev63; 06-14-2019, 11:19 PM. Reason: add link

• cartnick
    started a topic ScaleAuto GT'S

ScaleAuto GT'S

ROUND 1 SCALEAUTO GT'S - FOSSUMHEIM

To RamJet's for the First Round of the ScaleAuto GT's . On the hottest day of the year we make
    our way up the steep one's to Fossumheim windows open , fan blowing . It's still going to be a hot
    one . Starting off the night a little differently...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cartnick; Yesterday, 11:39 AM.

• DrumPhil
    started a topic Le Mans 24 2019

Le Mans 24 2019

Good news for folks in America: you can watch the complete Le Mans 24 and all on-track sessions this week for free (sort of). Streaming rights for LM24 are held by Motor Trend, and all sessions are available through their app or at MotorTrendOnDemand.com. Of course, to watch LM you have to sign up for...
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Big Project Status

Big Project Status

Made more progress on my retirement Hobby Room. One track is for HO-scale and is 10x16 on one leg and 16x20 on the other joined at 30-degrees. The 1:32-scale platform is 8x24.

Installed all cabinets and installed plywood tops. Painted tops green temporarily until I determine track configurations....
    See more | Go to post

• Black Arrow Kit DBR9 NIB + Ninco Anniversary McLaren

Hi guys, its been a long time life has been keeping my busy and that is a good thing.
    I am looking to sell some of my cars and gear to thin out the collection.

For now I have two cars for sale.
    Price includes shipping in the USA. Please click on the photo link to see images....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Profoxcg; 06-12-2019, 06:14 PM.
Working...
X