Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
53 results in 0.0061 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• RichD
    started a topic New Wizzard Fusion Car

New Wizzard Fusion Car

I just got a link to a Facebook page with this new Wizzard Fusion HO car.

The new car seems to have features of both the Tyco and Slottech cars plus the BSRT G3 or Viper Scale Racing Viper. The end bell is a separate part like...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Gluing Tires to Wheels

Gluing Tires to Wheels

My apologies if I'm resurrecting a topic that has been long since covered...

What glues are people using to bond tires to aluminum wheels? Do you use different glues for foam, rubber and urethane tires?

I have used both Gorilla Glue Cyanoacrylate and 'Goop' successfully. 'Goop'...
    See more | Go to post

• racersolo
    started a topic WTB Ninco World Rally track

WTB Ninco World Rally track

Ninco World Rally single lane track. Set or pieces.
    See more | Go to post

• Wicker Bill
    started a topic Overpass

Overpass

Could someone tell me what the track to track clearance is using a 20587 overpass?
    Do people generally shy away from using these due to clearance or launching issues?
    See more | Go to post

• Mike-
    started a topic Moderator photo question

Moderator photo question

Not only did I not find a real place to put this question...

But with all these fancy new site changes, why can I NOT see ANY photographs? I have two computers and neither will show photographs.

Any ideas, any fixes ?

Mike
    See more | Go to post

• Porsche Racer
    started a topic Was I Just Seeing Things??

Was I Just Seeing Things??

I'm getting older and things aren't always what they appear to be these days but I could swear I saw a post about an attachment for the Tire Razor that could measure the tire diameter while you were truing. I can't seem to find that post. Was I just imagining it?
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Porsche Racer; 06-18-2019, 08:37 PM.

• Converting A Soldering Gun to Resistance Soldering

I have been lusting after a resistance soldering setup for a long time now, but have always been put off by the price of commercial units. Even the cheap MicroMark setup -- on sale for the summer at US$139.99 -- gives me pause. The more industrial American Beauty (?) units cost upwards of US$400!...
    See more | Go to post

• Duafacia
    started a topic Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Hello from NC, my name is Anthony. Not much else to it.

Long time fan of the hobby and weve been toying with track configuration for about two years now. I've been lurking around reading and felt it was time to make it official. Here's a pic of our latest creation in the eternal quest for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Duafacia; 06-18-2019, 03:38 AM. Reason: Fixed photo links

• slowpok
    started a topic Parma ho controller

Parma ho controller

I know it's out here somewhere, I'm looking for recommend ohm rating on ho parma controller ?
    I run stock life like, afx,and wizard,viper cars .No hot mods yet...
    See more | Go to post

• cartnick
    started a topic ScaleAuto GT'S

ScaleAuto GT'S

ROUND 1 SCALEAUTO GT'S - FOSSUMHEIM

To RamJet's for the First Round of the ScaleAuto GT's . On the hottest day of the year we make
    our way up the steep one's to Fossumheim windows open , fan blowing . It's still going to be a hot
    one . Starting off the night a little differently...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cartnick; Yesterday, 02:50 PM.

• 1ToyTruk
    started a topic metal chassis building advise

metal chassis building advise

Advise, tips for soldering aluminum & stainless steel tube chassis building! have never used these materials.
    Brass chassis have done some.
    l want to build Drag racing chassisís for 1966 area FED dragsters in 1/16 & 1/25 scale! Also Door-slammers & Funny cars, Altered's....
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tire Truing

Tire Truing

I think there are five basic types of tires used in 1/32nd. That is, silicone, sponge silicone, rubber, sponge rubber and urethane.

I'm not going to ask about silicone and sponge silicone -- the IHSR club I race with doesn't allow them, and sponge rubber is easy to true with sandpaper,...
    See more | Go to post

• alexis in greece
    started a topic International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up
    in IPS

International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up

Monday i will order the trophies,gentlemen please inform me if you want you full name or your Nnckname on them,read below
    As the tradition is during the last few years we have the usual lottery for 3 resin bodies.All participants enter except for those who receive a trophy:Pslacker ,overall winner,Drw21...
    See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Cleaning Tires with Tape

Cleaning Tires with Tape

Ever since I saw a Guy cleaning his tires with sticky tape (as its known around here) I have had my trusty block of wood with some tape reversed over its length close at hand between races.

8" or so of tape doesn't last that long before the tire dust and grime builds up on it and it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trev63; 06-14-2019, 11:19 PM. Reason: add link

• Realistic Scenery and Structures without Airbrushing

I'm building an in-house 4'x10' track layout having added modest elevation techniques found in diorama and model railroading articles. The track is functional and I've moved on to making it look as good as possible. I'm wrapping up the landscaping (grass, dirt, trees, bushes, etc.) and will be moving...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X