Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
55 results in 0.0041 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• xporter
    started a topic My Thoughts

My Thoughts

Long time lurker so I finally decided to post something. I have had my sets since the Pro X days and have gone through the pain of upgrading and each year I set up a track in my garage and this year it all came together so well I though I would write about it. I build a table 6'4" by 9'10"...
    See more | Go to post

• HardwareGuy
    started a topic Has Anyone Built One of These?

Has Anyone Built One of These?

I came across an item on ebay last night: PLANS & CNC ROUTING FILES, for Spec 3-Lane Slot Car Track, HO 1/64, Build BHR "THUNDER ROAD"
    It caught my eye because I've always wanted a routed track and three lanes appeal to me because of the size. The package is basically a CD with the...
    See more | Go to post

• RobbyRobb
    started a topic Track underlay ?

Track underlay ?

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Wet Coast Racer; Today, 01:45 PM.

• RobbyRobb
    started a topic Rookie track expansion suggestions

Rookie track expansion suggestions

Iíve got the Carrera CAR30186 Digital132 Racing Set and want to expand the length of track not necessarily the number of lanes. What would be the best course to take. Buy another Digital set with cars I like but would have unusable parts or is their cost effective expansion packages available?
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Second Project - 132 Track Build

Second Project - 132 Track Build

So summer is over and after completing my HO track in June it is now time to start my final project.

I will document my 1:32 track build on this thread. The platform is 8x24 and will feature a two lane routed MDF / Mag braid track with full scenery.

Progress to date:
    See more | Go to post

• gorp
    started a topic new scaly analog controller

new scaly analog controller

Now available at scaly USA only by searching for C8440.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gorp; Today, 07:29 AM.

• gorp
    started a topic maybe old magic news

maybe old magic news

Working from a fire tablet now. Track covered for construction. Surfing, found magic now on amazon. Cannot test download for weeks.
    See more | Go to post

• Ash70
    started a topic Amrac Chassis info

Amrac Chassis info

Hi there.

Looking for any info regarding parts for the Amrac chassis(I believe the Cox & Rokar are very similar).

Of most interest are the availability of commutator brushes and their springs. Whilst I reckon actual Amrac made products will probably be hard to come by,...
    See more | Go to post

• Super Tires
    started a topic New Super Tires

New Super Tires

Hi to all Super Tires Racers and Supporters,

Now Available:

New H.O. scale Silver Edition Super Tires, 10 different sizes in our Pro Series program.

2 new 1/32 scale RevoSlot Super Tires.

Email [email protected] and we can send you specific information...
    See more | Go to post

• RichD
    started a topic Fall Brawl HOCOC ASRL Race

Fall Brawl HOCOC ASRL Race

Here is a video version of the flyer: https://youtu.be/t_SerlkI23Y...
    See more | Go to post

• Wireless start lights for Scorpius and Analogue

Hi Guys,
    Another world first. Wireless start lights.

This weekend we got stuck into the latest project, Scorpius Wireless start lights and RMS interface.

This new product will work with both Scorpius Wireless using Scorpius RMS and analogue systems using...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Scorpius Wireless; 09-15-2019, 03:40 PM.

• Wireless start lights for Scorpius and Analogue

Hi Guys,
    Another world first. Wireless start lights.

This weekend we got stuck into the latest project, Scorpius Wireless start lights and RMS interface.

This new product will work with both Scorpius Wireless using Scorpius RMS and analogue systems using Race C...
    See more | Go to post

• RobbyRobb
    started a topic Analog and digital compatibility?

Analog and digital compatibility?

I gave my Evolution sets to my grand daughter whe I took ill and she and her dad really enjoy them. My health has improved now and I want to get back into the Hobby. If I go with the new digital sets will she be able to bring her analog cars over when she stays with us and enjoy my ne digital track?...
    See more | Go to post

• RobbyRobb
    started a topic Analog and digital compatibility?

Analog and digital compatibility?

I gave my Evolution sets to my grand daughter whe I took ill and she and her dad really enjoy them. My health has improved now and I want to get back into the Hobby. If I go with the new digital sets will she be able to bring her analog cars over when she stays with us and enjoy my ne digital track?...
    See more | Go to post

• Carrera Digital 132 Track Layout Advice...

Hello All!

Other than broken garage-sale AFX I obsessed over when I was young, I'm pretty much a beginner with this hobby but enjoying so far. I'm trying to pass on some of that experience to my young kids so I picked up two used sets of Carrera D132 track and cars, and have the following...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X