Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
21 results in 0.0042 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Converting A Soldering Gun to Resistance Soldering

I have been lusting after a resistance soldering setup for a long time now, but have always been put off by the price of commercial units. Even the cheap MicroMark setup -- on sale for the summer at US$139.99 -- gives me pause. The more industrial American Beauty (?) units cost upwards of US$400!...
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Big Project Progress

Big Project Progress

Many know I am finally building my dream layout in my retirement house and have asked to post status. So I am starting this thread to monitor my progress.

The track platform will be 10x22 on one leg and 12x20 on the other. Connected at a 30-degree angle so I will have to cut some of the...
    See more | Go to post

• alexis in greece
    started a topic International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up
    in IPS

International Proxy Series 2018 Wrap Up

Monday i will order the trophies,gentlemen please inform me if you want you full name or your Nnckname on them,read below
    As the tradition is during the last few years we have the usual lottery for 3 resin bodies.All participants enter except for those who receive a trophy:Pslacker ,overall winner,Drw21...
    See more | Go to post

• slowpok
    started a topic Parma ho controller

Parma ho controller

I know it's out here somewhere, I'm looking for recommend ohm rating on ho parma controller ?
    I run stock life like, afx,and wizard,viper cars .No hot mods yet...
    See more | Go to post

• 1ToyTruk
    started a topic metal chassis building advise

metal chassis building advise

Advise, tips for soldering aluminum & stainless steel tube chassis building! have never used these materials.
    Brass chassis have done some.
    l want to build Drag racing chassisís for 1966 area FED dragsters in 1/16 & 1/25 scale! Also Door-slammers & Funny cars, Altered's....
    See more | Go to post

• Porsche Racer
    started a topic Was I Just Seeing Things??

Was I Just Seeing Things??

I'm getting older and things aren't always what they appear to be these days but I could swear I saw a post about an attachment for the Tire Razor that could measure the tire diameter while you were truing. I can't seem to find that post. Was I just imagining it?
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tire Truing

Tire Truing

I think there are five basic types of tires used in 1/32nd. That is, silicone, sponge silicone, rubber, sponge rubber and urethane.

I'm not going to ask about silicone and sponge silicone -- the IHSR club I race with doesn't allow them, and sponge rubber is easy to true with sandpaper,...
    See more | Go to post

• Velocity
    started a topic Tyco Magnum 440 hop ups

Tyco Magnum 440 hop ups

Hey guys I was just wondering wether anyone ever made upgraded traction magnets for the first gen 440 chassis? Seems all the other platforms including the HP7 got an upgraded magnet set but these never did. I get the x2ís superceded it but there were probably quite a few of these made. Seem to be...
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Big Project Status

Big Project Status

Made more progress on my retirement Hobby Room. One track is for HO-scale and is 10x16 on one leg and 16x20 on the other joined at 30-degrees. The 1:32-scale platform is 8x24.

Installed all cabinets and installed plywood tops. Painted tops green temporarily until I determine track configurations....
    See more | Go to post

• Wet Coast Racer
    started a topic F1 2019 - The season continues ...

F1 2019 - The season continues ...

Just finished watching the Friday practice sessions, and it's encouraging to see that Ferrari are in the top spots preceding tomorrow's qualifying.

Maybe we'll get a solid shakeup in the finishing order at the end of the Canadian race?
    See more | Go to post

• T man
    started a topic No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

Updates to Ace Hobby no magnet racing rules.
    022418 - Trans Am class rules added to "Friday Night Racing Rules". (3D printed chassis, & moveable pods.)

Race Format (for Monday Night, no magnet Racing)
    - Odd numbered days of the month, the classes raced will be:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by T man; 06-15-2019, 07:45 AM.

• Black Arrow Kit DBR9 NIB + Ninco Anniversary McLaren

Hi guys, its been a long time life has been keeping my busy and that is a good thing.
    I am looking to sell some of my cars and gear to thin out the collection.

For now I have two cars for sale.
    Price includes shipping in the USA. Please click on the photo link to see images....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Profoxcg; 06-12-2019, 06:14 PM.

• DrumPhil
    started a topic Le Mans 24 2019

Le Mans 24 2019

Good news for folks in America: you can watch the complete Le Mans 24 and all on-track sessions this week for free (sort of). Streaming rights for LM24 are held by Motor Trend, and all sessions are available through their app or at MotorTrendOnDemand.com. Of course, to watch LM you have to sign up for...
    See more | Go to post

• Duafacia
    started a topic Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Hello from NC, my name is Anthony. Not much else to it.

Long time fan of the hobby and weve been toying with track configuration for about two years now. I've been lurking around reading and felt it was time to make it official. Here's a pic of our latest creation in the eternal quest for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Duafacia; Yesterday, 03:38 AM. Reason: Fixed photo links

• RichD
    started a topic Unusual Ferrari

Unusual Ferrari

I saw this car at the Greenwich Concours today. The car is obviously a Ferrari Dino 206, but there was no placard. I had to do a Google search to identify the car as a 1967 Dino 206 Competizione Prototipo....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by RichD; 06-02-2019, 04:57 PM.
Working...
X