Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
24 results in 0.0041 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Harrel-RS, New racetrack system. Someone already seen/raced on this track?

A bit of googling resulted in finding this site: https://harrel-rs.com/
    Looks like a top quality race track system, made of a combination of wood, plastic and metal.
    I think it has only 1 problem and that is the price...
    Picture is from Harrel-RS site.

Gerrit
    See more | Go to post

• HoJoe
    started a topic US1 Trucking

US1 Trucking

Iím wondering what voltage the US1 trucking sets run at? I have the tow truck en route and am wondering if I can run it on my afx home track. Any input would be appreciated.
    See more | Go to post

• Wet Coast Racer
    started a topic F1 2019 - The season continues ...

F1 2019 - The season continues ...

Just finished watching the Friday practice sessions, and it's encouraging to see that Ferrari are in the top spots preceding tomorrow's qualifying.

Maybe we'll get a solid shakeup in the finishing order at the end of the Canadian race?
    See more | Go to post

• Lap Timer 2019 - Which to Get

Hello all. I'm putting the finishing touches on my 2 Lane analog build and am trying to find information on simple lap timers. I tried looking through old posts here and on the interwebs, but haven't come up with a top 3. Any suggestions on ones that are relatively newly developed and don't need DOS...
    See more | Go to post

• tiboneframer
    started a topic How To Run 6 Magged D124 Cars

How To Run 6 Magged D124 Cars

Rather than call me crazy...

I want to run 6 124 cars on my track. Will an aftermarket power supply like the one from Cincy work for me? I know the BB is limited to about 5-6 amps so that is my concern, but just curious if it can be done or if i have to pull the mags. Personally i don't...
    See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Mega G and Mega G+ Question

Mega G and Mega G+ Question

I just completed painting two resin Formula 1 bodies (Brabham BT50 and Lotus 79) that use the Mega G 1.7 Long chassis. I will use two cars for my static pit scene so donít need a running chassis but I will also prepare more bodies that will be runners.

I collected five Mega G chassis when...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bonez; 07-01-2019, 06:16 AM.

• Scalextric TVR Speed 12... help needed

So I have 2 of the old Scalextric TVR Cerbera Speed 12's one in Purple and one in Silver, obviously they ate much older and use the old style guide flag not the braid disc variety they are also sidewinders... i'm looking to upgrade them for plastic track and just to make them fun... they have very little...
    See more | Go to post

• tiboneframer
    started a topic R0 Curve

R0 Curve

I once saw online a guy who made a curve that is so tight it fits inside a 1/60 curve. Does anybody know what Iím talking about and if so could you send me the link to where he is selling it?
    See more | Go to post

• dragonbusa
    started a topic Power supply? AMPS?

Power supply? AMPS?

Getting ready to buy one of those power supply's off fleabay. I'm building a large four lane ( maybe 100 feet ) Will the five amp be enough or should I spend the extra cash on the 10amp? I run almost exclusive Tyco 440x2s. Thanks for any input.
    See more | Go to post

• Cyclone kit is finished. Pics of my builds and information

First off, I forgot my password and could not log on for a long time. The button to request a new one does not work. I finally guessed right and here is an update on the project.

I have finished my Cyclone body kit. Here are some pics of what you can build with it.

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kenofyork; 07-13-2019, 06:27 AM. Reason: I broke rules when posting and added links.

• Duafacia
    started a topic Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Hello from NC, my name is Anthony. Not much else to it.

Long time fan of the hobby and weve been toying with track configuration for about two years now. I've been lurking around reading and felt it was time to make it official. Here's a pic of our latest creation in the eternal quest for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Duafacia; 06-18-2019, 03:38 AM. Reason: Fixed photo links

• Scalextric or Carrera Track Selection Help

I am now ready to start my 1:32-scale layout after finally finishing my three-year HO layout endeavor. I am taking the summer off but am starting to form my track requirements and want to start purchasing track to evaluate track plans. My platform is 8x24 in a temperature and humidity controlled room...
    See more | Go to post

• sportblazer350
    started a topic revo Slot tuning

revo Slot tuning

bought my first Revo Slot Toyota, right out of the box testing on Carrera track: car/gears are very noisy, and once the rear end slides in the corners, the front end pops out of the slot easily. I notice a spring under the guide flag- is that the issue? The chassis appear to be well designed, but I...
    See more | Go to post

• tiboneframer
    started a topic R0 Curve

R0 Curve

I once saw online a guy who made a curve that is so tight it fits inside a 1/60 curve. Does anybody know what I’m talking about and if so could you send me the link to where he is selling it?
    See more | Go to post

• T man
    started a topic No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

Updates to Ace Hobby no magnet racing rules.
    022418 - Trans Am class rules added to "Friday Night Racing Rules". (3D printed chassis, & moveable pods.)

Race Format (for Monday Night, no magnet Racing)
    - Odd numbered days of the month, the classes raced will be:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by T man; 06-15-2019, 07:45 AM.
Working...
X