Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
59 results in 0.5655 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Slot.IT DTM North America Championship

Great Traditions (aka GTSLOTS) will run a North America race program for the Slot.IT DTM car models. The North America Final championship race will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Great Traditions, 831 Byberry Road, Philadelphia, PA. Track opens 8 am, tech inspection starts at 10 am, racing...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by NJSLOT1_32; Today, 10:48 PM.

• saleen385
    started a topic Track 4 Sale

Track 4 Sale

4 lane routed track for sale. Approximately 65ft. of running length, 3.5 lane spacing. Overall dimensions are roughly 16ft x 9ft. Has Pyramid PS26KX adjustable power supply and Trackmate timing software installed on PC, alligator clip driver stations with track call buttons and infrared sensors for...
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 layout

8x12 layout

8x12 layout. I'm not crazy about tables more than 6 feet on the short side for two lane Scalextric layouts because of marshaling.

The layout shows alternate corners that use R1. These extra parts aren't in the parts list.

See more | Go to post

• Tangmere222
    started a topic My BRMs

My BRMs

Much as I tout them them club just doesn't want to bite. RevoSlots, sure, but their bigger brethren, no dice. I even point out the smaller ones will run on tracks designed for 1/32 still no love but that doesn't stop me.

See more | Go to post

• Tangmere222
    started a topic My BRMs

My BRMs

Much as I tout them them club just doesn't want to bite. RevoSlots, sure, but their bigger brethren, no dice. I even point out the smaller ones will run on tracks designed for 1/32 still no love but that doesn't stop me.

See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HO RacePro; 08-17-2019, 06:06 PM.

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up. ...
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Interlagos layout

Interlagos layout

This is an adapted version of the Interlagos F1 track. The alternate corner isn't in the parts list.

I have reservations about the practicality of this layout because the slow twisty bit is in the center of the table. It might be hard to marshal.

See more | Go to post

• Wicker Bill
    started a topic Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Live on IMSA.tv Saturday and Sunday.
    Details: http://vintagemotorsport.com/2019/08...ports-reunion/ .
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• Tfish99
    started a topic Can't identify this car please help!!

Can't identify this car please help!!

So I have returned with another question for everyone, I have recently purchased a vintage slot car body from a gentleman in my area who happened to be a dealer of all things slot cars in the 60s and 70s, I purchased it for 2 reason, for 1 it was the only one he had like it and for 2 i couldn't figure...
    See more | Go to post

• glp
    started a topic Trackmate wiring

Trackmate wiring

I purchased the trackmate 4 lane kit and understand the gantry, relay and track call button connection but, how do the Lane's controllers get wired in?
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

I was asked to do a parts breakout on a Carrera layout, presumed to be for an 8x12 table. I wasn't able to exactly recreate the layout in an 8x12 area with my track planner. This is my version.

See more | Go to post

• torquemutant
    started a topic Magnet Marshal 2

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X