Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
55 results in 0.0003 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Wicker Bill
    started a topic Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Live on IMSA.tv Saturday and Sunday.
    Details: http://vintagemotorsport.com/2019/08...ports-reunion/ .
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• Tfish99
    started a topic Can't identify this car please help!!

Can't identify this car please help!!

So I have returned with another question for everyone, I have recently purchased a vintage slot car body from a gentleman in my area who happened to be a dealer of all things slot cars in the 60s and 70s, I purchased it for 2 reason, for 1 it was the only one he had like it and for 2 i couldn't figure...
    See more | Go to post

• glp
    started a topic Trackmate wiring

Trackmate wiring

I purchased the trackmate 4 lane kit and understand the gantry, relay and track call button connection but, how do the Lane's controllers get wired in?
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

I was asked to do a parts breakout on a Carrera layout, presumed to be for an 8x12 table. I wasn't able to exactly recreate the layout in an 8x12 area with my track planner. This is my version.

See more | Go to post

• torquemutant
    started a topic Magnet Marshal 2

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post

• torquemutant

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post

• torquemutant

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have converted over to mostly digital (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force will be even with all cars raced....
    See more | Go to post

• fastlap
    started a topic F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

8-13-2019

Mostly due to the loss of all the photos of the original track build, I am starting a new thread documenting the re-assembly of the FIR at the house that Mary and I moved into last year. To say the basement has enough room is an understatement. This new space for my 117' Bowman...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fastlap; 08-14-2019, 06:38 AM.

• RichD
    started a topic Looking for Tires

Looking for Tires

Silicone on sponge tires for HO cars seem to be getting harder to find, it looks like a number of makers or sellers have dropped out of the picture. A quick search turned up tires from Wizzard, Quicker and Victory (Victor Quinones). Does anybody out there have any makers to add to the list? I am mostly...
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Posting layouts

Posting layouts

I posted my AFX Giant copy layout before the forum changed and the pics are thumbnails. I just posted a couple more and chose medium size. Is there a preferred way to post pictures, thumbnails or small/medium/large/fullsize?...
    See more | Go to post

• ILSlot
    started a topic Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Update: After my original post, I continued troubleshooting and found the culprit (below). My original thoughts as to the reason of the issue was not the case at all, so I removed that text. For now, I have a work-around that will allow me to use my track as normal, while continuing to determine the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ILSlot; 08-11-2019, 05:37 PM.

• onrecess
    started a topic Carrera Go 4x8 layouts

Carrera Go 4x8 layouts

I haven't seen many Carrera Go layouts, so I thought I'd show a couple. I tried a few layouts on my table, since the AFX Giant copy. (My table is actually 4x8.5 ft.) The first one you could extend the short section several feet where you can see a lot of unused table space.
    The second track...
    See more | Go to post

• N S R Classics Round Results

ROUND 1 NSR CLASSICS - FOSSUMHEIM

August is upon us as we start the NSR Classic Series and as usual Round one is up the stairs to
    Fossumheim . Both sides of the venue were open with the fans ablaze doing the best to keep things
    cool . With the first 90 degree of the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by cartnick; 08-11-2019, 05:54 PM.
Working...
X