Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
24 results in 0.0003 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• glp
    started a topic Trackmate wiring

Trackmate wiring

I purchased the trackmate 4 lane kit and understand the gantry, relay and track call button connection but, how do the Lane's controllers get wired in?
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HO RacePro; Yesterday, 06:06 PM.

• myared
    started a topic Carrera cam car

Carrera cam car

Is the Carrera cam car (30372) coming to the US? It's listed as a new item in the non-US 2018 catalog, but not in the US and Canada 2018 catalog. Curious if anyone knows...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up. ...
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Interlagos layout

Interlagos layout

This is an adapted version of the Interlagos F1 track. The alternate corner isn't in the parts list.

I have reservations about the practicality of this layout because the slow twisty bit is in the center of the table. It might be hard to marshal.

See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

I was asked to do a parts breakout on a Carrera layout, presumed to be for an 8x12 table. I wasn't able to exactly recreate the layout in an 8x12 area with my track planner. This is my version.

See more | Go to post

• RichD
    started a topic Looking for Tires

Looking for Tires

Silicone on sponge tires for HO cars seem to be getting harder to find, it looks like a number of makers or sellers have dropped out of the picture. A quick search turned up tires from Wizzard, Quicker and Victory (Victor Quinones). Does anybody out there have any makers to add to the list? I am mostly...
    See more | Go to post

• HObro
    started a topic Minnesota Twins

Minnesota Twins

See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Track Layout Concepts - Comments Needed

Track Layout Concepts - Comments Needed

I am starting to develop track concepts for my 1:32 layout. I am probably going to go with routed MDF with mag braid.

Below is my first concept. I used 8.5x11 paper to help visualize the layout. It will be two lanes with adequate borders. The platform is 8x24. Main straight is about 16-feet...
    See more | Go to post

• torquemutant
    started a topic Magnet Marshal 2

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post

• Tfish99
    started a topic Can't identify this car please help!!

Can't identify this car please help!!

So I have returned with another question for everyone, I have recently purchased a vintage slot car body from a gentleman in my area who happened to be a dealer of all things slot cars in the 60s and 70s, I purchased it for 2 reason, for 1 it was the only one he had like it and for 2 i couldn't figure...
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Posting layouts

Posting layouts

I posted my AFX Giant copy layout before the forum changed and the pics are thumbnails. I just posted a couple more and chose medium size. Is there a preferred way to post pictures, thumbnails or small/medium/large/fullsize?...
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• T man
    started a topic No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

Updates to Ace Hobby no magnet racing rules.
    022418 - Trans Am class rules added to "Friday Night Racing Rules". (3D printed chassis, & moveable pods.)

Race Format (for Monday Night, no magnet Racing)
    - Odd numbered days of the month, the classes raced will be:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by T man; 06-15-2019, 07:45 AM.

• Which Digital system(s) do you own/use (2019-2020)

Carrera Pro-X
    0%
    Carrera D143
    2.44%
    Carrera D132/D124
    56.10%
    Ninco N-Digital
    0%
    oXigen by Slot.it
    7.32%
    Scalextric Sport Digital (4-car, 6-car, APB, ARC Pro)
    31.71%
    Scorpius
    7.32%
    SCXD
    2.44%
    SCX WOS
    4.88%
    Other
    2.44%
    I switched to my current system away from another one.
    14.63%
    Digital Slot racing is what introduced me to slot cars
    4.88%
    I started with analog, and now race only digital.
    21.95%
    I started with analog, and digital is also part of my hobby.
    24.39%
    I race multiple digital systems regularly.
    0%
    I own multiple digital systems.
    17.07%
    I tried digital, but didn't like it, and will never try it again.
    2.44%
    I tried digital, wasn't impressed, but I'm keeping an eye on it.
    0%
    Which systems are you using these days?

If I forgot to include your system in the poll, please choose "Other" and include it in your reply. Also, this is multiple choice, so choose any and all systems you use on a regular basis, but not any that you no longer use. For example,...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by MrFlippant; 01-01-2019, 10:57 PM.
Working...
X