Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
56 results in 0.0003 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HO RacePro; Yesterday, 06:06 PM.

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up. ...
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Interlagos layout

Interlagos layout

This is an adapted version of the Interlagos F1 track. The alternate corner isn't in the parts list.

I have reservations about the practicality of this layout because the slow twisty bit is in the center of the table. It might be hard to marshal.

See more | Go to post

• Wicker Bill
    started a topic Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Live on IMSA.tv Saturday and Sunday.
    Details: http://vintagemotorsport.com/2019/08...ports-reunion/ .
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 Bahrain

8x12 Bahrain

This is an adapted version of the Bahrain F1 track. There is an alternate configuration for the infield corner; those parts aren't on the list.

See more | Go to post

• Tfish99
    started a topic Can't identify this car please help!!

Can't identify this car please help!!

So I have returned with another question for everyone, I have recently purchased a vintage slot car body from a gentleman in my area who happened to be a dealer of all things slot cars in the 60s and 70s, I purchased it for 2 reason, for 1 it was the only one he had like it and for 2 i couldn't figure...
    See more | Go to post

• glp
    started a topic Trackmate wiring

Trackmate wiring

I purchased the trackmate 4 lane kit and understand the gantry, relay and track call button connection but, how do the Lane's controllers get wired in?
    See more | Go to post

• thatguy01
    started a topic Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

Carrera 8x12 rectangular layouts

I was asked to do a parts breakout on a Carrera layout, presumed to be for an 8x12 table. I wasn't able to exactly recreate the layout in an 8x12 area with my track planner. This is my version.

See more | Go to post

• torquemutant
    started a topic Magnet Marshal 2

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post

• torquemutant

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have entered a new era and converted over to mostly digital racing (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force...
    See more | Go to post

• torquemutant

Magnet Marshal 2

Finally I have the new Magnet Marshal in my slot car room. Years I have chased after one of these and now I chase no more. Most of the 1:32 racing is magnet-less with my guys but we have converted over to mostly digital (Carrera track) where checking magnet down force will be even with all cars raced....
    See more | Go to post

• fastlap
    started a topic F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

8-13-2019

Mostly due to the loss of all the photos of the original track build, I am starting a new thread documenting the re-assembly of the FIR at the house that Mary and I moved into last year. To say the basement has enough room is an understatement. This new space for my 117' Bowman...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fastlap; 08-14-2019, 06:38 AM.

• RichD
    started a topic Looking for Tires

Looking for Tires

Silicone on sponge tires for HO cars seem to be getting harder to find, it looks like a number of makers or sellers have dropped out of the picture. A quick search turned up tires from Wizzard, Quicker and Victory (Victor Quinones). Does anybody out there have any makers to add to the list? I am mostly...
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Posting layouts

Posting layouts

I posted my AFX Giant copy layout before the forum changed and the pics are thumbnails. I just posted a couple more and chose medium size. Is there a preferred way to post pictures, thumbnails or small/medium/large/fullsize?...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X