Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
25 results in 0.0044 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• NJSLOT1_32
    started a topic Slot.IT DTM North America Championship

Slot.IT DTM North America Championship

Great Traditions (aka GTSLOTS) will run a North America race program for the Slot.IT DTM car models. The North America Final championship race will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Great Traditions, 831 Byberry Road, Philadelphia, PA. Track opens 8 am, tech inspection starts at 10 am, racing...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by NJSLOT1_32; Today, 05:38 AM.

• RichD
    started a topic HO Madness!

HO Madness!

See more | Go to post

• RichD
    started a topic HOCOC 2019-2020 Race Schedule

HOCOC 2019-2020 Race Schedule

The schedule can be seen here: https://hococ.weebly.com/schedule.html
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

Tiny SlotIt Set Screws

I raced in the second IHSR endurance race this summer. Both races were 4 hours long -- a total of 8 half-hour segments. All the cars were SlotIt brand, and largely stock. The teams were typically two drivers. In both races there was a three-man team, because an odd number of racers showed up.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HO RacePro; 08-17-2019, 06:06 PM.

• Tangmere222
    started a topic My BRMs

My BRMs

Much as I tout them them club just doesn't want to bite. RevoSlots, sure, but their bigger brethren, no dice. I even point out the smaller ones will run on tracks designed for 1/32 still no love but that doesn't stop me.

See more | Go to post

• trev63
    started a topic Cleaning Tires with Tape

Cleaning Tires with Tape

Ever since I saw a Guy cleaning his tires with sticky tape (as its known around here) I have had my trusty block of wood with some tape reversed over its length close at hand between races.

8" or so of tape doesn't last that long before the tire dust and grime builds up on it and it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trev63; 06-14-2019, 11:19 PM. Reason: add link

• myared
    started a topic Carrera cam car

Carrera cam car

Is the Carrera cam car (30372) coming to the US? It's listed as a new item in the non-US 2018 catalog, but not in the US and Canada 2018 catalog. Curious if anyone knows...
    See more | Go to post

• saleen385
    started a topic Track 4 Sale

Track 4 Sale

4 lane routed track for sale. Approximately 65ft. of running length, 3.5 lane spacing. Overall dimensions are roughly 16ft x 9ft. Has Pyramid PS26KX adjustable power supply and Trackmate timing software installed on PC, alligator clip driver stations with track call buttons and infrared sensors for...
    See more | Go to post

• RichD
    started a topic New HO Tires

New HO Tires

Recently I have been testing some new slip-on silicone HO tires. The goal with these tires is to match or exceed the performance that you get with silicone coated sponge tires. Silicone coated sponge tires have been the best performing HO tires for a long time, but they are expensive, they can have...
    See more | Go to post

• ILSlot
    started a topic Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Update: After my original post, I continued troubleshooting and found the culprit (below). My original thoughts as to the reason of the issue was not the case at all, so I removed that text. For now, I have a work-around that will allow me to use my track as normal, while continuing to determine the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ILSlot; 08-11-2019, 05:37 PM.

• fastlap
    started a topic F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

8-13-2019

Mostly due to the loss of all the photos of the original track build, I am starting a new thread documenting the re-assembly of the FIR at the house that Mary and I moved into last year. To say the basement has enough room is an understatement. This new space for my 117' Bowman...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fastlap; 08-14-2019, 06:38 AM.

• thatguy01
    started a topic 8x12 layout

8x12 layout

8x12 layout. I'm not crazy about tables more than 6 feet on the short side for two lane Scalextric layouts because of marshaling.

The layout shows alternate corners that use R1. These extra parts aren't in the parts list.

See more | Go to post

• Tangmere222
    started a topic My BRMs

My BRMs

Much as I tout them them club just doesn't want to bite. RevoSlots, sure, but their bigger brethren, no dice. I even point out the smaller ones will run on tracks designed for 1/32 still no love but that doesn't stop me.

See more | Go to post

• T man
    started a topic No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

No Magnet Racing at Ace Hobby

Updates to Ace Hobby no magnet racing rules.
    022418 - Trans Am class rules added to "Friday Night Racing Rules". (3D printed chassis, & moveable pods.)

Race Format (for Monday Night, no magnet Racing)
    - Odd numbered days of the month, the classes raced will be:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by T man; 06-15-2019, 07:45 AM.

• Car returns

I've messaged everyone about returning your cars - all US and Canadian cars will be posted back by kidvoltage so read your message for his email address so he knows where to send the car to.

For all others I'll post the car back from Australia - international postage is much cheaper here....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X