Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
54 results in 0.0046 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Radarek
    started a topic Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Hello

for the last year we had so many changes into slot car scene in Edmonton Alberta... new club with new facility was born. New place is over 2000 sqft of space with 3 road tracks, 2 pit rooms, kitchen, and bathroom. Just recently we hosted TT 2019 Race presented by NSR. Check us on...
    See more | Go to post

• Question for settings of Brush Tension bars

For AW/JL/SS type T-Jet chassis, what is a general tension starting point for the brush bars?
    Also, is there a desired gram measurement for the Power side brush bar and pick up shoe Tension as compared to the Passenger side?
    See more | Go to post

• slotbutton
    started a topic September 2019 - Group 2

September 2019 - Group 2

A:70s Classic GP - ......Scalextric Ferrari 312T2, McLaren M23, Lotus 72E, Tyrell 003; Fly March 761; Flyslot Williams FW07, Lotus 78; Policar March 701-711, Lotus 72: SRC Renault RS10, Ferrari 312 T4, McLaren M23
    ......PG Urethane Tires obtained through Darren Only

......Weight allowed
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by slotbutton; 09-04-2019, 10:39 PM.

• Comparison of DireWolf and other Gravity cars on a Banzai BuckTRax

While the majority of HOCOC's Open Class (Gravity) racing takes place on routed banked oval tracks featuring non-magnetic braid, I have been doing some experimenting on my Banzai BuckTrax road course. Test parameters are fairly basic, incorporating 25 lap segments at 12.0 VDV. The controller used was...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gmcullan; 09-05-2019, 03:21 AM.

• dangermouse
    started a topic BRM 1/24 Renault Megane

BRM 1/24 Renault Megane

Painted a BRM Megane. Made the decals myself. Modelled it after the Ninco Megane.

Love the BRM cars they are great runners and look fantastic....
    See more | Go to post

• Icemandecals
    started a topic Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang

Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang

Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Icemandecals; 09-03-2019, 04:40 AM.

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Laminated Body

Laminated Body

Has anyone ever tried drawing a vacuum-formed shell over a 3D printed body?

I could see it as a way to smooth out the inherent roughness of a printed body. I believe state-of-the-art printing may be smooth enough for this to work.

The shell could be thinner than normally used...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro

Laminated Body

I could see it as a way to smooth out the inherent roughness of a printed body. I believe state-of-the-art printing may be smooth enough for this to work.

See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro

Laminated Body

See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

I told The Wifey I was taking the summer off before starting build of my 1:32 track. But I found tome to paint up some bodies.

The Formula 1's are on Mega G chassis. All the others are on Viper Spec chassis.

They look great and run real well.

Porsches by bonez...
    See more | Go to post

• dinglebery
    started a topic Forum Upload Media Quota
    in FAQ

Forum Upload Media Quota

Hi guys, I've come to the cap of my 10.0 MB media quota. Can someone explain this quota and the details surrounding it, please. Also, can it be 20 MB or any size other than 10 MB?

Thanks in advance.
    See more | Go to post

• R & C Speedway / Awareness Speedway Slot Car Club, Inc Fund raiser 2019-2020

2019-2020 Slot Car Fund Raising Raffle.

Awareness Speedway Slot Car Club, Inc will be holding a fund raising raffle with all proceeds benefiting their intellectual disable programs.

Bill Ingerson donated a custom-built reality modified for us to raffle off as fundraiser ($150.00...
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Go F1 , DTM,banks, and more.

Go F1 , DTM,banks, and more.

I have bought a couple of Go! sets and a Go! Plus F1 Pit Stop (the set, not the track piece). I read about people saying they raise or take off magnets because you can run wide open all the time. That has not been my experience, at all. However, I read here that you can clean the tires with tape. I...
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Go Plus problems.

Go Plus problems.

I bought a used Pit Stop set, (Go Plus set). The CU was bad, after I updated with the APP. I bought a new CU, and it started out great. I updated it... Then the cars would not move if both started side by side, acted shorted. If I let one car get 6ft ahead they started fine. I sent it back and the same...
    See more | Go to post

• Scalextric Digital track parts for sale

HI all. I have a lot of Scalextric digital slot car track components for sale.

13, C7036 straight lane change tracks. $20.00 each new 40.00
    2, C7015 pit lane entry sets, right entry $25.00 each, new $57.00
    2, C7014 pit lane entry sets, left entry $25.00 each, new...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X