Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
54 results in 0.0003 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• downtowndeco
    started a topic Contemporary GT cars?

Contemporary GT cars?

I am building a version of the Daytona 24 road course. I know that AFX has produced some modern LMP type cars, but does anyone offer any contemporary GT cars that would run in the same races?
    See more | Go to post

• downtowndeco
    started a topic Ghost cars on an HO layout?

Ghost cars on an HO layout?

Ghost cars on HO layouts? I am building a 4 lane 4' x 16' replica of the Daytona road course but racers are hard to come by where I live. I still like the look of multiple cars running all at once though, even if I'm technically not "racing" against them. What I want to try is to have at least...
    See more | Go to post

• daufderh
    started a topic Lane Barriers

Lane Barriers

I'm back at my routed track and working on the finishing touches. Does anybody have recommendations on what to use to prevent a car that deslots from hoping lanes into another section of the track and how to install it? I need something to prevent cars from hurdling through the S/F line if they deslot...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic 3D Printing Production Tools

3D Printing Production Tools

Much has been posted on SCI about 3D printing parts -- which is a breakthrough enabling technology in itself. But while doing a bit of research online this morning I came across a couple of web pages illustrating ways that 3D printing can now be used for creating short-run production tooling (short-run...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic 3D Printing Production Tools

3D Printing Production Tools

Much has been posted on SCI about 3D printing parts -- which is a breakthrough enabling technology in itself. But while doing a bit of research online this morning I came across a couple of web pages illustrating ways that 3D printing can now be used for creating short-run production tooling (short-run...
    See more | Go to post

• Radarek
    started a topic Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Hello

for the last year we had so many changes into slot car scene in Edmonton Alberta... new club with new facility was born. New place is over 2000 sqft of space with 3 road tracks, 2 pit rooms, kitchen, and bathroom. Just recently we hosted TT 2019 Race presented by NSR. Check us on...
    See more | Go to post

• Question for settings of Brush Tension bars

For AW/JL/SS type T-Jet chassis, what is a general tension starting point for the brush bars?
    Also, is there a desired gram measurement for the Power side brush bar and pick up shoe Tension as compared to the Passenger side?
    See more | Go to post

• slotbutton
    started a topic September 2019 - Group 2

September 2019 - Group 2

A:70s Classic GP - ......Scalextric Ferrari 312T2, McLaren M23, Lotus 72E, Tyrell 003; Fly March 761; Flyslot Williams FW07, Lotus 78; Policar March 701-711, Lotus 72: SRC Renault RS10, Ferrari 312 T4, McLaren M23
    ......PG Urethane Tires obtained through Darren Only

......Weight allowed
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by slotbutton; 09-04-2019, 10:39 PM.

• Comparison of DireWolf and other Gravity cars on a Banzai BuckTRax

While the majority of HOCOC's Open Class (Gravity) racing takes place on routed banked oval tracks featuring non-magnetic braid, I have been doing some experimenting on my Banzai BuckTrax road course. Test parameters are fairly basic, incorporating 25 lap segments at 12.0 VDV. The controller used was...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gmcullan; 09-05-2019, 03:21 AM.

• dangermouse
    started a topic BRM 1/24 Renault Megane

BRM 1/24 Renault Megane

Painted a BRM Megane. Made the decals myself. Modelled it after the Ninco Megane.

Love the BRM cars they are great runners and look fantastic....
    See more | Go to post

• Icemandecals
    started a topic Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang

Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang

Allan Moffat's BRM Mustang
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Icemandecals; 09-03-2019, 04:40 AM.

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Laminated Body

Laminated Body

Has anyone ever tried drawing a vacuum-formed shell over a 3D printed body?

I could see it as a way to smooth out the inherent roughness of a printed body. I believe state-of-the-art printing may be smooth enough for this to work.

The shell could be thinner than normally used...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro

Laminated Body

I could see it as a way to smooth out the inherent roughness of a printed body. I believe state-of-the-art printing may be smooth enough for this to work.

See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro

Laminated Body

See more | Go to post

• Bonez
    started a topic Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

I told The Wifey I was taking the summer off before starting build of my 1:32 track. But I found tome to paint up some bodies.

The Formula 1's are on Mega G chassis. All the others are on Viper Spec chassis.

They look great and run real well.

Porsches by bonez...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X