Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
19 results in 0.0041 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• ILSlot
    started a topic Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Wireless reception woes - at complete loss

Update: After my original post, I continued troubleshooting and found the culprit (below). My original thoughts as to the reason of the issue was not the case at all, so I removed that text. For now, I have a work-around that will allow me to use my track as normal, while continuing to determine the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ILSlot; 08-11-2019, 05:37 PM.

• Bonez
    started a topic Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

Bodies, Bodies and More Bodies

I told The Wifey I was taking the summer off before starting build of my 1:32 track. But I found tome to paint up some bodies.

The Formula 1's are on Mega G chassis. All the others are on Viper Spec chassis.

They look great and run real well.

Porsches by bonez...
    See more | Go to post

• Comparison of DireWolf and other Gravity cars on a Banzai BuckTRax

While the majority of HOCOC's Open Class (Gravity) racing takes place on routed banked oval tracks featuring non-magnetic braid, I have been doing some experimenting on my Banzai BuckTrax road course. Test parameters are fairly basic, incorporating 25 lap segments at 12.0 VDV. The controller used was...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gmcullan; 09-05-2019, 03:21 AM.

• Carrera Digital 132 Track Layout Advice...

Hello All!

Other than broken garage-sale AFX I obsessed over when I was young, I'm pretty much a beginner with this hobby but enjoying so far. I'm trying to pass on some of that experience to my young kids so I picked up two used sets of Carrera D132 track and cars, and have the following...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X