Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
19 results in 0.0036 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• fastlap
    started a topic F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

F.I.R. Track Reconstruction

8-13-2019

Mostly due to the loss of all the photos of the original track build, I am starting a new thread documenting the re-assembly of the FIR at the house that Mary and I moved into last year. To say the basement has enough room is an understatement. This new space for my 117' Bowman...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fastlap; 08-14-2019, 06:38 AM.

• IHSR begins 25th season on 9/28 in Darnestown, MD!!

Check out the Interstate Home Slot Racing Club area in the Club Forum section for details about IHSR's 25th season kicking off on 9/28 at a member's home in Darnestown, MD.

We always welcome new members, you'll not find a better bunch of guys with whom to spend a day slot racing.
    See more | Go to post

• onrecess
    started a topic Go Plus problems.

Go Plus problems.

I bought a used Pit Stop set, (Go Plus set). The CU was bad, after I updated with the APP. I bought a new CU, and it started out great. I updated it... Then the cars would not move if both started side by side, acted shorted. If I let one car get 6ft ahead they started fine. I sent it back and the same...
    See more | Go to post

• Question for settings of Brush Tension bars

For AW/JL/SS type T-Jet chassis, what is a general tension starting point for the brush bars?
    Also, is there a desired gram measurement for the Power side brush bar and pick up shoe Tension as compared to the Passenger side?
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X