Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
73 results in 0.0060 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• edmagner
    started a topic Knock, Knock anybody home???

Knock, Knock anybody home???

Let's bring some of our technical discussions back over here from our new Facebook playground......nice to get some activity going here now that Alan & co have started to sort out the issues

Cheers

Ed
    See more | Go to post

• miles
    started a topic a couple of carrera digital ghost car questions

a couple of carrera digital ghost car questions

If i were to buy a new carrera digital set, would i need to have many controllers to run ghost cars.

I read that carrera 1/32 can have 6 cars on the track.
    1. Can I run 5 ghost cars?
    2. would i need a separate controller for each ghost car?
    3. do carrera ghost cars just...
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic Pivoting Chassis

Pivoting Chassis

I have been experimenting with custom-built chassis for 1/32nd scale cars. Not with a lot of success mind you -- but I'm working on it.

One feature that I have integrated into several of these chassis has been borrowed from recent developments in HO scale gravity cars. That is, designing...
    See more | Go to post

• dinglebery
    started a topic Looking for BRM cars

Looking for BRM cars

2 in particular... 036 and 042 - does anyone have one they want to part with? ...
    See more | Go to post

• Looking For NSR 1054 - Ford MK IV #2 - 24h Le Mans 1967

Looking for this exact car at a reasonable price.

See more | Go to post

• ICE9
    started a topic looking for slots in NE georgia

looking for slots in NE georgia

hello all.....ive been out of the loop for about the last 10 years.some of you may remember me as "mike(racerx)"on some of the other boards.having a hard time finding where all the action is on the internet as far as HO slots are concerned.seems to be activity here....
    circumstances...
    See more | Go to post

• Geoff Shannon
    started a topic This is a test

This is a test

Test post...
    See more | Go to post

• HardwareGuy
    started a topic Scenery Base

Scenery Base

I'm using the recycled cotton material Fusion Fiber as my scenery base for my AFX four lane road course. Its lightweight, clean, can be colored with acrylic craft paint, can be stored in a covered container and placed in a fridge for days or weeks, and is easy to clean up. I use blocks of foam board...
    New batch of FF is in the lower-right of the image. Completed sectiions were finished using standard model RR scenery techniques.
    See more | Go to post

• Tires upgrade - Front and Rear or just Rear

Hi. First post here.

When you upgrade tires to urethane tires for cars like scalextric and carrera, do you upgrade both the front and rear tires, or just the rear?

Thank you in advance
    See more | Go to post

• Dave632
    started a topic Some magnet reading with a gauss meter.

Some magnet reading with a gauss meter.

Thought I would show some readings I took off of some pancake magnets with my gauss meter.

Starting off with some old stock T jet type magnets followed by some of the larger stock AFX type, then Dash ceramic,

then some poly magnets. The neos, (not shown), measure about
    See more | Go to post

• Reg Gagnier
    started a topic Technical Question

Technical Question

Hi, I have just joined this forum so hopefully I am doing this right. My question is, has anyone out there ever tried installing aCarson digital chip in a 1/32 scale NSR slot car, if so how did you do it ? I would like to get an NSR car but they are not digital.

Thanks

R
    See more | Go to post

• HO RacePro
    started a topic HO n20

HO n20

Back in 1994 (Yes! 25 years ago!) I tried to introduce improved HO slotcars and tracks. I wanted to make it inexpensive and easy to race on smooth, swoopy routed tracks with copper tape for power conductors. The idea was that clickety-clack plastic track with rails for power conductors was holding back...
    See more | Go to post

• fastlap
    started a topic WIW Thread

WIW Thread

This is for HO-1/64 slots so I thought it appropriate to put this thread in the HO section. I will be coming up on retirement soon. I am thinking of thinning the collection (not immense) out as I will be concentrating on filling my shelves with my own resin creations. I collected mostly Batmobiles...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fastlap; 03-22-2019, 06:48 AM.

• dinglebery
    started a topic New PGRC-2 Poster

New PGRC-2 Poster

Does anyone know when this is going to be available? Any info on it would be appreciated!
    See more | Go to post

• Velocity
    started a topic Greetings from Ontario Canada

Greetings from Ontario Canada

Hi folks, glad to see the site is allowing new member registrations finally! I have been wanting to join since last summer. Iím just a garage racing enthusiast who had not had a HO slot car set since I had a Tyco Race and Chase set as a kid in the early 90ís. Nintendo won out for me unfortunately...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X