Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
11 results in 3.5313 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

1/32 x

• Reference Chart: Straight track combo lengths

Just sharing. The pic shows lengths of Scalextric straight track combinations. It helped me better visualize options for filling pesky gaps even when using track builder software.

MSM
    See more | Go to post

• Carrera Digital Layout for 1/32 and 1/24

Hi All
    I am an SSD user and I have plenty of SS track.
    However, recently I have started collecting Carrera digital track and eventually I would like to build a layout. My idea is to use the track to run 1/32 and 1/24 with oXigen chips and controllers.
    I will install magnets under...
    See more | Go to post

• SBRacing
    started a topic Digital Slot Cars?

Digital Slot Cars?

I am an old school slot car fan. I use nothing but analog systems. I am currently looking at this digital stuff. How does the car change lanes at the fork and how is it possiable to run 6 cars on one slot? And is there on brand that is better and are the brand interchangeable (track and cars)? :con...
    See more | Go to post

• fastslot
    started a topic FLY Porsche 908/3

FLY Porsche 908/3

I have a brand new, in box FLY Porsche 908/3 1000 Km Nurburgring 1970 (Richard Attwood - Hans Herrmann)
    its off white, number 15, Shell logo, with a Ref #880023

i am looking to sell this and haven't found any for a cost comparison... if anyone can give me an idea of what it may...
    See more | Go to post

• VinnieTheWomp
    started a topic Hello from Savannah, GA area

Hello from Savannah, GA area

Hello all. I live just outside Savannah, Georgia. Got back in to slot cars about a year ago. I like 1/32 scale womps, but enjoy both club tracks and home tracks. Nearest club track is in Jacksonville, Florida. It's about a 3 hour drive. Took my sons there 2 weeks ago. We all had a great time. Was hoping...
    See more | Go to post

• daboyz95
    started a topic SCX digital system car goes by itself

SCX digital system car goes by itself

my SCX digital system goes by itself for about half of the track when i let off the gas. it does it about 25% of the time i go then when i let got it goes 1/4 to 1/2 of the track before it stops and when it does that it goes full speed. is there anything I can do to fix this
    See more | Go to post

• burly bob
    started a topic anglewinder or sidewinder or inline

anglewinder or sidewinder or inline

thinking about nsr mosler, will be my first one.there are three configurations offered.what are advantages or disadvantages of each.the car will be run on two totally different tracks,a four lane carrera figure 8 with mags [48 ft lap length] and four lane wood track,road course with two 15 ft straights,...
    See more | Go to post

• Json8tr
    started a topic What's worng with AUTO ART??

What's worng with AUTO ART??

I'm perplexed I don't know why slotters don't crave this stuff. They're not the fastest cars but they are very detailed and run pretty good. Why don't people like them? Retailers won't carry it and I don't know anyone other then myself that owns one. One thing for sure they make different...
    See more | Go to post

• JMacsMopars
    started a topic Vintage 1/32 wanted to trade for vintage HO

Vintage 1/32 wanted to trade for vintage HO

Hi everyone. I am new here and would like to offer a trade. I have some vintage 1/32 Eldon cars and track that I would like to trade for some vintage HO cars. I would like to trade for Mopar cars. AFX and T-jet preferably. I would love a rebel charger, TV guide Charger, number 30 Road Runners in Orange...
    See more | Go to post

• RedStickJason
    started a topic 1/32 to 1/43 adapter?

1/32 to 1/43 adapter?

I first want to thank everyone for posting such insightful and creative information, it has been a lot of fun learning so much from everyone.

I am newly returning to racing after many years away. I remembered racing as a kid and thought my kids (10 and 8) might enjoy it. BOY WAS...
    See more | Go to post

• erikamv51
    started a topic Best 1/32 slot car set?

Best 1/32 slot car set?

I'm looking for a great slot car set for my 37-year-old husband who never got the set that he wanted when he was a kid. So for his birthday I'd like to get him a really great one. Long, with loops. He loves electronics and is an auto buff so it needs to be something he could really enjoy. Any ideas...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X