Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
92 results in 0.2306 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

1/64 x

• ncdslots
    started a topic Dead strip in sectional track?

Dead strip in sectional track?

So I seen an auction at the old auction spot, for some old afx track, that is wired for timing. But it appears to be a dead strip. As each lane has a small cut out on two ends, leaving an exposed section of rail in the middle.

I never thought of this, but I am making the assumption it...
    See more | Go to post

• David S
    started a topic Replacement tire for Aurora G-Plus

Replacement tire for Aurora G-Plus

I bought an original Aurora G-Plus Shadow Can Am slot car. the rear tires are rock hard and I would like to know what the proper replacement tire would be. The original tires appear wider than the AFX tires.Thank you for any advice. Update...I found a set of AJS black cats that are.250"I.D. .450"O.D....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by David S; 02-03-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: Added info.

• oneredz
    started a topic What tires will fit G+ front and rear?

What tires will fit G+ front and rear?

I just found my stash of old slot cars. I have some 4 gears, original AFXs, and 2 G+s. Of course ALL the tires are rocks so i need some new ones. I had just gotten through ordering some Supertires for my xtracs and tjets SO ... it looks like the rear tires from the xtracs will...
    See more | Go to post

• erictrumpet
    started a topic Should I wire my track for braking?

Should I wire my track for braking?

I currently run mostly T-jets and Magna-Traction on my Tomy track. I've been racing it with stock controllers happily for years. But it's time to step up. Should I go all out and get Parma controllers and wire the track for braking?

Mine is a smallish track (6 foot back straight) so without...
    See more | Go to post

• jlsweda
    started a topic Power tap wiring ???

Power tap wiring ???

Got all my taps built , ready to go. Thought I had everything ready to go. Bought the blocks etc. But now look and the diagram I have is for using 2 taps,I have 12 .Six for each of 2 lanes,its a 4 lane set up. Thought I wired example with 2 power supplies 6 wires to a block and coming from...
    See more | Go to post

• downtowndeco
    started a topic Mega G pickup shoes finicky?

Mega G pickup shoes finicky?

Seems that way to me. I still have problems with them catching on the tight corners even though I've found it helps to file/dremel off the outside leading corner of the shoes & it seems like it's way too easy for them to get tweaked out of alignment which leads to poor power pickup & erratic...
    See more | Go to post

• Kent
    started a topic Track clip effective??? (Tomy AFX track)

Track clip effective??? (Tomy AFX track)

I am new and need advice getting my AFX track working well. My question today is.....Are the track clips very helpful keeping things running smooth??? They look like a good idea but seem pretty exspesive.

Thanks for any input....................Kent
    See more | Go to post

• GreatGobo
    started a topic ROKKAR Save it or drive it?

ROKKAR Save it or drive it?

I just got this car off of ebay. Should I save it or drive it? I'm saying save it.

Any thoughts?
    See more | Go to post

• Stc
    started a topic SG+ or Mega-G ?

SG+ or Mega-G ?

I'm new in slot cars.
    I have -6 Mega-G 1.7, - 4 Mega-G 1.5, -2 Auto World Ultra-g, -2 Aurora AFX Magna-Traction. I think buy the 4 way split (AFX kit 9947) only for the 4 wide SG+ ($ 100 + $ 50 shipping). I have never driven Super G but I heard it's better than the Mega-G, could you tell me the...
    See more | Go to post

• bakerdude
    started a topic vintage plunger style controller

vintage plunger style controller

hey guys just figuring out is it ok to use the original plunger thumb button controller which are original to my set or are their something better i can use.whats the pros and cons.jim
    See more | Go to post

• AFX Tomy ELCONTROL STATION LAP COUNTER FOUR LANE

Anybody seen this? There is one on the Ebaaay UK 200.00
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AFX-Tomy-ELCON...-/180585169745
    See more | Go to post

• slotbubba
    started a topic Mixing brushes on Tjets?

Mixing brushes on Tjets?

I've heard some folks will mix brush brands for Fray style cars.

Anybody willing to give any advice? Send me a private message if you would rather not make it public!

Yeah I know, a dyno would help alot in this process....
    See more | Go to post

• dolphinfan67
    started a topic Voltage for AFX car question

Voltage for AFX car question

I have a track with the tri-power transformer. Can anybody tell me what voltages the old AFX chassis can/need to be run at? I can smell the car when run at expert voltage level!

Also, how can you tell the difference between magna-traction chassis and standard AFX chassis?
    See more | Go to post

• sracer56
    started a topic Is TKO tracks still in business?

Is TKO tracks still in business?

I sent a deposit for a track in October (that was acknowledged) but can't seem to get a phone call returned or email acknowledged now. I'm getting that sinking feeling.
    See more | Go to post

• WHI13tan
    started a topic Mega-G upgrades

Mega-G upgrades

I have read some info regarding changing to smaller silicone tires but was wondering on what size to get and where to get them at. Additinally I was wondering if there was any other simple mods to do for either more speed or handling. I have the 1.7 version I think since it has the formula 1 body on...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X