Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
22 results in 0.1110 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

carrera 132 x

• heylicky
    started a topic Carrera Black Box power

Carrera Black Box power

There is current running through my Carrera BB despite the Power switch being in the off position. Anyone know why this would be and how to rectify it? Thanks

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by heylicky; 03-31-2018, 11:40 PM.

• DaveKennedy
    started a topic New Carrera Capri is here

New Carrera Capri is here

The new 1/32 Carrera Capri is here and shipping to dealers!

See more | Go to post

• DaveKennedy
    started a topic Carrera 2017 Mustang pix

Carrera 2017 Mustang pix

Photos to share today of both the 2017 Mustangs that are arriving soon here in North America.

See more | Go to post

• DaveKennedy
    started a topic 1/32 Carrera Corvette-Larbre Racing

1/32 Carrera Corvette-Larbre Racing

Photos of the new Carrera 1/32 Larbre Racing C7.R Corvette to show today. This car is coming in both EVO and D132. I don't know the arrival date yet so please bear with me. I believe sometime around August.

See more | Go to post

• anoeth
    started a topic Convert cars-scxd 132 to carrera digital 132

Convert cars-scxd 132 to carrera digital 132

I have searched the threads/internet and am still looking for some specific guidence. I want to convert a bunch of cars and have some questions.
    1. Is it even worth it to convert them (will they run well?).
    2. Other than a chip, what other parts are necessary?
    3. Is it hard to...
    See more | Go to post

• Don Cal
    started a topic Carerra - car just flash lights but not working

Carerra - car just flash lights but not working

Newbe here - I setup a new Christmas gift for my kids - Carerra Hybrid. Purchased two extra cars and wireless controllers, everything worked find till I false started with one of the cars. Now that car does not work on the track - just continually flashes lights when put on track. All other cars...
    See more | Go to post

• anoeth
    started a topic Help! About to take the Carrera 132 plunge

Help! About to take the Carrera 132 plunge

I am so confused after reading many posts and looking on the official Carrera website.

I want to buy digital 132 and end up with all the latest digital accessories. I want to do the wireless controllers, pit lane, etc, etc.

Would this be the best set to buy, then add to if...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by MrFlippant; 12-08-2015, 07:27 AM. Reason: typo in title

• anoeth
    started a topic Carrera 132 digital lane change question

Carrera 132 digital lane change question

Is the Carrera digital 132 lane changing system reliable? Do cars closely behind a car that changes lanes also change lanes because the track mechanism is not fast enough to reset?

I ask because the SCX lane change system works really well and I am considering buying all new...
    See more | Go to post

• Treozen
    started a topic Help a Newbie - sanity checking

Help a Newbie - sanity checking

Hello all - First thank you for all the help which I've received by snooping around old threads over the last few days.

What I'm looking for is sort of a "sanity" check on what I've decided to do in terms of getting into Slots. I got my first set when i was about 12 - but (and...
    See more | Go to post

• theduderaines
    started a topic New Digital car won't move through corners

New Digital car won't move through corners

I bought a digital set that was NOS and thus never used but probably out of warranty as a result so hoping I can get advice on fixing a problem. It is the 132 "Streamline" set, both cars are the classic Auto Union and Mercedes LeMan racers. They have the horrible skinny tires but the same...
    See more | Go to post

• Braids Carrera Digital 132, particularly F1 cars

Hello,

I am struggling to find the optimal way to position the braids in our Carrera Digital 132 cars, particularly the Formula One cars. Surprisingly, I do not find so much information about such an important topic. And what I find seems often contradictory.

I use Carrera...
    See more | Go to post

• K-Dub
    started a topic Carrera Digital 132 - weird issues - wireless & power

Carrera Digital 132 - weird issues - wireless & power

Hello everyone! I'm new to SCI and reaching out to see if anyone has some insight to weird things going on with my track/cars. I own a Carrera Digital 132 track that is, probably, 5 or 6 years old. This track includes the wireless controller package also. The track has started acting very weird...
    See more | Go to post

• Help with design of Carrerra 132 digital track on an L-shaped table

Hi folks,

I have an L-shaped table in my living room, on top of which I plan to build a Carrera 132 digital track. I came up with a design which seems reasonable to me - it has a parabolic curve after just after the start-finish line, followed by a long straight, sharp left, two...
    See more | Go to post

• Verbruggen
    started a topic My new track design 4.8mx2.4m

My new track design 4.8mx2.4m

Hi guys,

thought I post my new carrera track design here. I just finished building it and will post a video soon.

It uses a full box of R2, R3 and R4 curves, a box of banked R2 curves and 2 quarter straights. Full straights and R1 curves come from two...
    See more | Go to post

• DaveKennedy
    started a topic New-2014 Carrera F1s

New-2014 Carrera F1s

Both the Ferrari and Red Bull F1's that are both new for this year will be available in D132 and Evo. The Red Bull is already here at the Ferrari is scheduled to arrive at about the end of Sept.

See more | Go to post
Working...
X