Yesterday i run a repair session at home.
I dremeled off some old glue and paint then i made some cuts along the post in order to secure grip .
The superglued the post in place and secured it with araldite metall 2 part epoxy.
One thing i had forgoten to mention,while packing the cars after the race we found that one of the light lenses had fallen off but were lucky enough to locate it on a border,it's back in place
Apart from the missing pin i discovered that one of the screws holding the axle block was gone maybe one the reasons tires rubing the body.
Put it back in place but it gave me a hard time because i could not figure out how to remove the front axle as i was afraid of breaking or dislocating something.
Re pin i couldnt find a pin that fits tight(yours is .78 mm i could only find .5 or 1)
so i'm thinking of using a bent .5mm pin and a piece of scotch on the body to hold it in place.
You thoughts please.