That time of year is almost upon us. Pete and I have laid down the dates for the upcoming Fall Season.
Here they are:
Friday Oct 9 (Fun Run, no points and a Big BBQ for everyone that comes out!)
Friday Oct 16
Friday Oct 23
Friday Oct 30
Friday Nov 6
Friday Nov 13
Friday Nov 20
Friday Nov 27
Friday Dec 4
Friday Dec 11
Friday Dec 18
As for the Rules, they are the EXACT same as last season. The Full rule set will be posted in the hobby shop for everyone to see.
Here they are:
- Any Slot it car allowed
- Any Racer Sideways DP allowed
- Any Stock
Slot it parts (No F1 Rims/Tires)
- Any Slot it motor
- Any Slot it tires (No F1 Tires)
- No HRS Chassis
- Any manufacturer Axles
- Any manufacturer axle shims
- No Body modifications, (minor ones for clearance are ok and subject to the Tech Directors final say. If you are unsure, ASK Franco)
- No Slot it F1 Rims or Tires - This is because we still want the cars to look right. If we allow them, everyones rear tires will look Stupid.
- Lead weight must be above the chassis.
- Wheels/tires must NOT be visible from above.
- Front tires must touch the track. (At least one side, this allows for bent chassis's)
- Motors can NOT be tampered with. (motor shaft can be cut)
- No Lexan interiors
- Minimum ride height - So I can see daylight from under the chassis. As low as you want without any part of the car scraping on the track.
We are going to use the track controllers
10 Race Series with 2 Drops.
I hope to see everyone out for a strong Fall Season.
Race Haven Hobbies