It's a great start, Bob, but I had a couple problems.
1) It prints out too large. I did what I could to eliminate any zooming that Adobe was doing, but it looks like the PDF is not meant to be printed without some manipulation. I'd need to know what scale to print at for the best fit on the controller.
2) even at the larger print size, the notations on the charts are illegibly small.
So, some suggestions:
1) Make everything as LARGE as possible within the confines of the "sticker" borders.
2) When I made a test design of the DIP switch settings, I put little black arrows pointing to the switch position (from white, pointing into red), so that I knew at a glance what position each should be in. I also made the Percentage font larger and clearer, and left off the % to give me more room.
3) I would remove the frame outside each of the graphs, and also the name above them. The color coding is enough to help identify which graph is for which knob, and the knobs already have names above them, so those are redundant.
4) Make the colors lines more bold, or darker, especially the yellow one. It's ok if it's darker than the actual yellow on the controller, so long as it still look yellow.
5) Take away some of those "interim" lines, and just show a min and max line with an arrow between them showing which way it is from min to max. The goal is to show what effect the knobs have on the curve, not each of the possible iterations.
6) The Curve Max knob is the hardest to represent. A picture of the knob is not helpful, so that should be eliminated to give more room to the others, if an explanatory image can't be created. I wish I had an idea for a good replacement, but I'm drawing a blank.
7) If you're using the full height of the area for the sticker, with the notch for the DIP switches, well, use the full height of the sticker for the imagery printed on it.
At the final size, even high res printing will be hard to read without glasses for most of us. Get them as big and bold as possible.