We are sponsoring a race in the points series featuring Scaleuto GT's and BRM Group C's on Saturday May 11, 2013 at:
Speedzone Raceway & Hobbies
201 Pine Street
Mt. Holly, New Jersey 08060
It will be held on their 8 lane Gerding built 136' "Jersey Devil" Wood Flat Track.
This is another Martin & Arron Event.
Still going strong in 2013!!!!
The track will open at 10am. Tech inspection will commence at 11:45am and racing to begin by 12:00 noon.
Race 1 will be BRM Group C cars rules to follow.
1. Box stock
2. BRM or Scaleauto foam rubber tires.
3. Weight allowed on the interior only.
4. No black motors allowed.
Race 2 will be Scaleauto Modern GT Cars: Rule set is as follows:
1.Box stock car configuration
1a. Wheel inserts and side mirrors are optional.
2. Scaleauto foam rubber rear tires. Scaleauto hardcomp fronts allowed.
3. Free choice on nuts, bolts or screws.
4. Weight allowed on the interior only.
5. 12/44 gear ratio
6. Scaleauto motors 0025,0025b,0026
Race 1 from November 19 2011 was a blast!! Race 2 on December 17 2011 had a bunch of new drivers show up and was more competitive. Race 3 on Jan 14 2012 was a crash fest but exciting nonetheless with 14 drivers on the line! Race 4 on march 17 2012 was smooth. Come on out to our next event on Saturday May 12 2012.
New year new races!