If you are going to produce another version please include the following features !
1) Install some kind of calibration adjustment screw ?
2) Include a door or some way of replacing the battery WITHOUT! taking the whole **** thing apart
3) Make the bar of a solid metal ? firmly attached not just thin plating servo taped on .. YES it does affect the reading EVEN AT LOW DOWNFORCE
4) Make the table Aluminum or a better grade (stiffer) plastic . I have the only aluminum table prototype & it is MUCH ! more consistent than the normal ones !
5) better grade switches ? as I have had to replace some on a few of them
These observations have been made after 4 or more years of use OF Multiple Magnet Marshells at a commercial raceway (red devil) racing High & low downforce ,even non-mag cars , no disrespect intended .. just some obsevations to help you produce a better product .. Thank you ...Craig P. Rieland