Carrera 2020 models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera 2020 models

The new Carrera models for 2020 are on their website. On the D124 side, they have two Lola T70 MKIIIb (finally), in addition to the usual mix of Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes C63, Audi RS5, Ferrari 512s Berlinetta, Ford GT40, Ford Capri Zakspeed, Ford GT, and Porsche 911 RSR.

Comment

Comment

Lola is a nice addition... Nice to see the GT40 as well.

Comment

To me it looks like the best year in D1/24 in quite a while. I think I'm seeing at least a half dozen that I want. The Lola is fantastic! I didn't see that one coming. Good to see so many new cars, especially under new ownership. Hopefully we get all of these in the USA. If not, I'll have to pony up for a couple from across the pond

I'm liking how low the Lola is to. Should run well with the Ferrari 330.
          Last edited by 32lbKING; 01-31-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Didn't see the Lola addition coming either... I'm glad they finally did it. Now I want to see some Lamborghinis migrate to D124!

Comment

The Lolas and the 512S are begging me to find room in the hobby budget!

Comment

I am up for at least 7 of the 1/24s - great range. Lolas, GT40, Ford GT x 2, M1 - Capri - the list goes on. The new blue and white 458 looks great as well....

Comment

Originally posted by 32lbKING View Post
                  I'm liking how low the Lola is to. Should run well with the Ferrari 330.
                  I'm hoping they will run with the 917/512...

Comment

Pre-ordering now available at some of our US online retailers...

Comment

Originally posted by dw5555 View Post
                      I'm hoping they will run with the 917/512...
                      The real cars did actually race together in '69 and '70 [maybe after that,not sure]. I think they will run pretty good together.
                      I don't think they actually raced against the Ferrari 330, because I think the 330's last year was '67 or '68.
                      The reason I think the Lola and Ferrari 330 will run really good against each other is that the Carrera Lola model looks very low and wide like the 330 model [almost slammed].

Comment

Yeah I was just thinking the way we run our cars whether or not they will run pretty even. Not a concern whether they actually ran together so long as they look good together.

Comment

Great additions to the 1/24 scale offerings.
                          But I’m sad to see Carrera continue the idiotic “Decent Decade” tire branding. If Carrera chooses to not license the company's name for one reason or another, just leave it off and let me get a decal to put on the car.

Comment

Working...
                          X